Fun with stupid people...

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2001, 10:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fun with stupid people...

Well, lunch was cool, got to drool on Ross's CHs (Avi, if I don't here from the LM guy in the next week I'll be giving you a ring) ate some chow talked Audis, saw the wife. Now to the stupid people part-

I'm on my way back on OBT heading south, traffic sucks, so just before the Costco I turn right to cut over to John Young. I turn right and come up on two cars, some chick in new Lincoln and a white work truck. Work truck is putzing in the fast lane and this women is all over this guys ***. No other cars so I step on it a little and pass them both on the right, pull back in line then move into the left turn lane. This is where it gets weird. As I'm sitting there waiting the lady in the Lincoln rolls by with her windows down, swearing like a sailor, arms out the window showing me 'I'm number one!'. I'm like WTF? So I pull out of line and up behind her keeping my distance (lets see what this biatches problem is). Then, she's throwing crap all over the inside of her car like she's looking for something, the whole time looking at me in her mirror. So now she's talking to someone on the phone, I'm going to assume it was the cops. So I grab my phone and pretend to call someone, and she starts getting even more agitated. Light turns green and we cross John Young, she's still in front of me. She swerves over to the right and hits the breaks so I'll come up next to her (NO WAY BIATCH, I'm not having any of that) my guess is the cops asked for a plate number and she didn't have it. So the car she cut off is now riding her ***. I drop back as she slows even more then pull off to the left to make a U-turn, but I sit there so she can't see my plate. What a crazy idiot, when I originally passed her I was in third gear so I wasn't going that fast, didn't come close to either car AND used my turn signal both times.

Phsyco
Old 12-28-2001, 11:44 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I had a similar experience last week.

I was driving into work on the 528, just past the airport and there was a truck driving slow in the left lane and was hauling a lot of stuff, so I decided I was going to pass on the right (which I rarely do). I signal my intentions and begin to move over to the center lane and the guy behind me in a SUV (Hmmm) grabs my hole and I was unable to safely execute the lane change so I pulled back in my lane. After he had passed I signaled and completed the change. He then changes back the left lane and so do I. However he is only driving at 70mph (I know it's 55mph zone but it's not his job to police the speed of other drivers) and I typically cruise at around 80 - 85mph. I flash my lights because the middle lane was clear and he was impeding traffic. Nothing happens. Around 20 seconds later I flash them again. Nothing happens. 10 seconds later I flash, now he's holding up his finger at me, brake checks me (Like that's going to work, Stoptechs baby!) and slows down to around 45 - 50mph. I decide this guy is a dumbass and I would be best suited to get away from him. I signal and move into the center lane and rocket ahead (with stock boost), there was no one in all three lanes so I shoot up to around 110mph to put some distance between us. After I crested the overpass I ran into some traffic and had to slow down to around 65mph. He came up behind me gets right on my bumper, turns on his highbeams (Auto-dimming mirrors beitch!) and is waving his hands in the air (Like he just didn't care) so I turn my lights on and European fog-light him and he backs off a bit, high beams still ablaze. I decide I don't need to deal with yet another crazy person on 528 so I pull over to the right lane when the opportunity presented itself and let him pass. His hands waving all over the place (with none on the wheel).

It's amazing how little the average driver knows about traffic codes.