Just Arrived to AW

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 07:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Arrived to AW

Still trying to figure things out 'round here.
I'm in the Orlando area with an Lava A3 in case there are other A3 Orlandiers there.<ul><li><a href="http://misterq4u.blogspot.com">Mister Q's Domain</a></li></ul>
Old 01-05-2006, 07:46 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Welcome!
Old 01-05-2006, 08:03 AM

Thanks. Is this forum for all FL?
Old 01-05-2006, 08:05 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Yes, with a large population in the greater orlando area, I live downtown, where are you located?
Old 01-05-2006, 08:13 AM

Saint Cloud - Not many rings around here.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Wow an A3 in St Cloud? I'm sure you get some funny looks. I just moved out of Kissimmee in August.

didn't have my A3 there long enough for anyone to really notice. Did you get yours "chipped" yet?
Old 01-05-2006, 08:29 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I was down by your old house the last 2 days, i think i flicked 4 people off.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:29 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default From what your Blog reads, it looks like you'll fit right in here!

Welcome.

This forum is where the majority of the Audi Club of Florida Members hang out. Longwolf (christian) is the president of the club. Evol (Jonathan), Pelican Head (Me), Jon-1.8t (Jon), and Nimrod (jody) pretty much make up the club and it's board of directors.

We usually have either a montly meeting, or a couple of events throughout the month. We are all spread out around orlando, but we do get together and have some fun.

Comming up this sunday there is an AutoCross with the Martin Sports Car Club that a few of us will be going out to, in the next week or two there will be a dyno day for the club to have reign of both a 2wd and 4wd dyno, shortly we will ressurect the Audi Club Vs Audi Techs Paintball event, and comming up in March is the 12 Hours of Sebring.

We are a pretty involved club and get a lot of fun stuff to do. Welcome.

Have you joined Audi Club North America yet? We are a local chapter of ACNA, and when you join ACNA you become elligable to participate in our triving events (due to insurance reasons).

All in all this is a great club and you have the perfect personality for it! Your a fan of audi's and that's good enough!

WELCOME!<ul><li><a href="http://www.audiclubna.org">Click to get info on the audi club north america</a></li></ul>
Old 01-05-2006, 08:41 AM

Default You all look like a very active group

I have not joined ACNA yet but plan too soon. Sebring sounds good! Actually all events sound good. I have a hellatious schedule to readjust now.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:46 AM

Default Yeah, I do get some looks, can't lie, I like it

Although I've seen two other A3s around here, a White and a Black maybe just visiting. I'm still procrasinating about the chip, I had Upsolute before and would probably stick with it, no issues on my prev GTI so i think is good. I work in Kissimmee and have not seen any other A3 there either, heck there are only 3 ringers on the parking lot where i work which is for 3000 cars.

Quick Reply: Just Arrived to AW