Well fellas, I'm not gonna be able to make it to Moroso wed night. Had an accident tonight.

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 11:02 PM
Elder Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well fellas, I'm not gonna be able to make it to Moroso wed night. Had an accident tonight.

I nailed a racoon as I was coming over a bridge... a damn big mother****er too. Tore through my oil pan and took a chunk out of my front bumper. :-\

I dunno what's going to happen, maybe if I get lucky I'll end up with an RS4 front bumper, but it's getting towed up to the dealership tomorrow.

The thing that sucks BIG time though, is that a friend of mine was driving behind me in a VW bug (not his, we had borrowed it from a friend to go pick up my car) and he lost control and flipped and totalled it. He's fine, just a little bit of road rash, and some dirt in his mouth and eyes... At first the cops were telling us that we were both getting wreckless driving and racing tickets (Hmm... I was about 1000 feet in front of him when he lost control, I watched it happen in my rearview mirror as I was stopped to check out my bumper, plus a chipped S4 racing a 2.0L bug? WTF? I'm not retarted enough to do that!) but we both walked away ticketless (after a cop grabbed me by my shirt and shoved me to the back of my car and told me that if I moved I was going to jail). But anyway, it was a crazy *** night, I gotta head up to the collection tomorrow morning to go talk to them about what's busted on the car and what it's gonna cost to get fixed. I don't have any pics yet but I'll post some when I get them. This had to happen tonight, when it's like 45 damn degrees out.

I actually still may go to Moroso, but obviously I won't be running my car. I'll probably take a pass or two in my friends mustang.
Old 04-01-2003, 09:38 AM

Default Bummer dude, you might want to consider a tank as your next vehicle purchase.

Oh yeah, it's pretty much 50/50 on whether I'll get to moroso as well.
Old 04-01-2003, 04:14 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Dude that cop was out of line...

granted I dont know what you said but the only reason a cop has to grab you like that is if you took a swing at him. I'd file a report with the police chief concerning this harassment.

I mean A) your car is hosed and B) you watched ur friend flip a car in your rearview ... the cop doing that is inexcusable and he should be repremanded
Old 04-01-2003, 04:21 PM
Elder Member

Default I definitley didn't take a swing at him...

And he grabbed me and pulled me out of my moms car, she had gotten out of bed to come pick me up and we're sitting there looking for some information and she has to watch this guy yank me out of her car, shove to the back of my car and tell me that if I move I'm going to jail. I actually saw the guy again today while I was in Miami (wierd coincidence...) and we talked some more. He seems like a nice guy, and he talked with and apologized to my mom and I last night. It's not really a big deal I guess.