S2-RS2 coupe convert spotted way back between 1995 and 97' in Suttons Bay Mi...any info?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 08:13 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S2-RS2 coupe convert spotted way back between 1995 and 97' in Suttons Bay Mi...any info?

I was thinking about this the other day. On a Sunday morning I walked out of my house and there were the regular church goer cars lined up and down my street, Id never owned an Audi and was only just beginning to take a notice of European cars, And there was this black coupe with audi ring decals across the side, big wheels and Huge brembos, big exhaust pipe, full gauge cluster, and I believe it had 5 point belts and recaro's, and if memory serves, an after market spoiler. I walked around it and stared for a while, I wanted to wait and talk to the owner but ended up leaving to wherever I was going. sometime after that on another Sunday I came outside during church to see a yellow Audi coupe full race car sitting on the street. Basically the same, big wheels/brakes, everything. A total track car./hood pins. Crazy cars, Ive always wondered what the story was on these, does anyone here no anything about this? I had no idea at the time what I was looking at or I surely would have waited for the driver to come out.