Motorsport Discussion Discussion forum for everything racing-related

TracQuest At Thunderhill On Monday and Tuesday - Spots Still Open!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TracQuest At Thunderhill On Monday and Tuesday - Spots Still Open!

Greetings Audi World Gang!

TracQuest's next DE event is at Thunderhill (90 miles north of Sacramento, CA) this coming Sunday and Monday, June 29-30 and the weather for both days looks to be about as perfect as one could hope for at Thunderhill in late June - low 60's at night and only low-mid 90's as a high on both days. Sign-ups are light, so TracQuest is extending a special offer to Audi World folks. I'll waive the late entry fees and allow Audi World people to sign up for the early discounted entry fees that expired on May 29th: $575 for both days or $340 for one day. There will be the usual terrific banquet at the Maxwell Inn (included in the entry fee) and, as an extra treat, BBQ To Black Tie, our awesome track caterer at Laguna Seca and Infineon, will be at this event, making it a total gourmet fest!

If you're interested, you need to sign-up on the TracQuest web site. First you need to become a member of the site and create a profile with your personal information (it's free). After that, bring up a Thunderhill participant entry form, into which your personal info will automatically be inserted, and add the additional info unique to this event. However, do not pay on line because you'll automatically be charged the current, higher price. Rather, click on the "print this entry form and fax info or mail check" button when you get to it and fax the entry form to me with your credit card info (MC or Visa). We'll manually charge your card for the lower amount. If you have any questions, send me an email.

Because attendance at this event is light, participants will get even more track time than usual at Thunderhill - likely over 6 hours over the course of both days. This will also be a great event for first time track drivers, in part because Thunderhill is the perfect track for first timers and because small run groups and light traffic are particularly appreciated in the Slow group. Audi World people regularly attend TracQuest events, so you'll feel right at home. I hope you can make it - everyone who attends should have an absolute blast!

Todd Serota
tserota@tracquest.com
Old 06-27-2003, 10:15 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

That's Sunday and Monday folks!
Old 06-27-2003, 10:28 PM

Yikes! . . . I'm Losing It Already and the Event Hasn't Even Started Yet! :-)
Old 06-28-2003, 04:27 PM
AudiWorld Super User

wish this track wasn't on the other end of the world for me
Old 06-29-2003, 11:08 AM
AudiWorld Expert

man. I miss all the good stuff. Damn work and if I wasn't in Chicago....:-(