Another Audi of Nashua bad experience

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Audi of Nashua bad experience

I went to Audi of Nashua yesterday to look at new B7 A4's because i am looking to order one before i graduate this spring. I was there looking at cars for about a half hour and not one salesman aproached me. Its too bad that just because they see a college kid they automatically assume that im not seriously looking at purchasing a car. Anyways just a little rant, i will not be purchasing my car from audi of nashua, even if i have to pay more.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default where are you planning on living after you graduate?....

i'd buy a car from the dealer in that area.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default come to RI and buy a car from us...Inskip Audi...we don't ignore our customers

I work at the Inskip Lexus dealership here. I hate hearing about this type of crap at other dealerships. If you do want to come down, drop me an email and I'll put you in touch with one of the GOOD audi salespeople I know.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default I actually prefer sales people not talking to me. I'll find them if I want to talk.

Now if you went into the dealership to talk and they blew you off then I would be pissed.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:24 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default That sucks, funny story I have.........

about 2 years ago my girlfriends dad went to buy a used pickup truck at a dealer, he was dresses down with jeans and a tshirt... now the kind of truck he was looking at, the salesman had enough guts to day "You cant afford that truck..." when he asked the price... so he walked out, went to the dealer up the street and bought the BRAND new version of the truck, drove it back to the old dealer and threw it in thier face he indeed could afford it. I hate sales men who dont sell cars or even approach people because they dont "LOOK" like they have money.. they very well could. My uncle has 3 Porsches (2 expensive ones!) and he wears jeans and flannel shirts... cant judge a book by its cover for sure!
Old 09-23-2006, 01:58 PM
Tech Guru

Received 106 Likes on 97 Posts
Default That's a tactic. Your "father-in-law" fvcked up. He was...

...right to get pissed that the salesman told him he couldn't afford the truck, but he was supposed to buy _that_ truck to prove him wrong, not a different truck - lol.
Old 09-23-2006, 06:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Thats funny becuase they did the same to me....

I will never buy a car from there.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default You're joking, right? Re: come to RI and buy a car from us...Inskip Audi...we don't ignore our cust

That's pretty funny. I tried for a few months to buy a car from Inskip Audi. I had to do all the follow up myself, the salesman couldn't give 2 ***** about me as far as I could tell. No matter how specific I was with what I wanted, he'd try to talk me into something else. And then only if I came in to ask how the search was going. The first warning bell came when, on day one, after telling him exactly what I wanted (look you brainless sped, here's my checkbook), and finding it on his lot, he refused to let me open it up or drive it. Instead insisting that we test out the newer models. When I pushed about driving/looking at the car I actually wanted to buy, he played the "I can't find the keys" game, while pushing for a deal on the newer model.

Eventually I was handed off to the "internet manager", whatever that means. I'd get emails about his ability to be "really aggressive" with pricing, then he'd just go and quote the same price that had been listed on their website for months. As if I'm not bright enough to look at their website. Either they are complete idiots, or really believe their customers are. This guy spent as much time bashing (hardcore bashing) Mattie Audi as he did justifying the crazy markup for their VIP service. I saved his email rants for posterity, I figure someone at Audi USA might be interested in what Inskip has to say about other Audi dealers.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but I'd be hard pressed to recommend Inskip to anyone after this experience. I ended up finding a BMW dealer staffed by human beings with reasonable IQ's and communication skills. They were able to do what Inskip found impossible: listen to what I said I wanted, find it (2000-2001 a4 1.8 tip), then take my check in exchange.

Names left out. I'd be happy to share if you really want though

T
Old 09-25-2006, 03:02 AM

Default I walked into Inskip the other day

As far as I could tell, there were no customers. There were, however, at least 6 or 7 representatives that walked by me and never asked if I needed help. When I did eventually go ask a gentleman - who was putting a tie on in the middle of the showroom - for assistance, he answered my question begrudingly without even a glance in my direction. I walked out feeling as if I wasn't good enough for their time.

Just more of the same.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Have you seen the link in my sig?

Quick Reply: Another Audi of Nashua bad experience