I had my post on searching for wheels in NH, MA Deleted

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 09:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I had my post on searching for wheels in NH, MA Deleted

Please help me understand why? Whoever deleted it said it belonged in the classified section. I was asking if anyone knew of a place to shop for used wheels or if anyone had any for sale in the area. Thought this would be the best place to post since others here may not look in the classifieds on a regular basis.

What I do not understand is as I look through all the forums including here I see many people asking for items in there area and the message is not deleted.

Was it just something with my post or am I missing something?

Thanks
Old 03-30-2005, 12:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Re: Try the feedback forum........

A bunch of us guys did a Canada trip last year and it was the best time I have ever had snowmobiling. They have some bars up there that are a little different than around NH. I would rather ride in Canada then Pittsburg any day. The trails are so wide open and as long as you can see. That's where the SRX likes to be wide open.

Nice launch in the pic.

Thanks for the tip on the feedback section
Old 03-30-2005, 01:55 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Try the feedback forum........

The 18" winter wheels in my sig will be available soon in Boston.

I recently snowmobiled in 2 ft. of powder, and had problems not getting stuck. I usually max at 70 mph.plus, but in the deep stuff it's tough to go faster than 35 til u got trails set. I am also noticing that the track slips and wants to go in higher gear in the deep stuff. Are these events normal.?
Old 03-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator

"Want to buy" posts are not allowed in the forums
Old 03-30-2005, 07:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: "Want to buy" posts are not allowed in the forums

Even when the intended audience is a regional group of acqaintances who know each other and help eachother out??? There should be some gray area in this regard
Old 03-31-2005, 04:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default 2nd that

I thought this was an area where we could ask such questions as where can I go in this area to buy used rims. That was also stated in my orginal post that was deleted.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Everything you mentioned is normal

That track is spinning so fast and has nothing to grab too. The main thing when ridding deep powder is to keep on the throttle, stand up and back on the sled. Keep that nose as high as you can and your weight shifted to the rear.

Do you have a long track with a paddle track? That is really what you need for the powder.

Once you get used to powder ridding it is the best especially when you go off. Just make sure you have others there to help.

Maybe we can hook up and ride next year. I am summerrizing mine and get the bikes ready for the street
Old 03-31-2005, 06:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: 2nd that

Its an old school sled, only 300 miles since either had no time or no snow when I was up in NH. I stay on private land, but a permit would be a blast. Late 80s lux model Yamaha Excel III . Heated handlebars, elec.start., good stuff back then.

Deep snow is annoying cuz it gets up in ur face and covers the windshield non stop. I do the stand up routine, but I notice it either likes slow speeds or high speeds. In between it hesitates; I have also been out in a few inches, same problem. Just swapped plugs, they were causing stall outs due to oil residue.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Maybe look into a new track or tighenting it

There should be two bolts in the rear. I believe if they are all the way out that is all the adjustment and you would need a new track.

That is maybe why the track is even slipping on hard pack. I have a great Yamaha mechanic here in NH. Let me know if you want me to hook you up with him. He is done many performance upgrades to mine. I am actually selling mine and trying a Ski Doo rev next year. Easier on the back.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Let me know if your farther is looking for the Rx-1

I will give you my mechanics name. All he does is service yamaha's. He has a big customer base he services so he is always coming accross customers that are selling their sleds. That is how I bought all mine except one I bought brand new. He is also a nice honest guy. You do not find to many around anymore

Quick Reply: I had my post on searching for wheels in NH, MA Deleted