New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Editing Posts

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 06:29 AM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Editing Posts

Can I edit or delete my posts?

All new AudiWorld users will not be able to edit posts initially. However, active accounts will auto-promote after a few posts. How to tell if your account hasn't promoted? If your user name has turned RED, then you should be able to edit your posts. If it has not, please check in the Feedback forum for the "I want edit rights" thread.To edit or delete your posts, click the Edit button by the particular post. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting it may remove the entire thread.

Once you've made your modifications, a note may appear to inform other users that you have edited your post.

If the edit time and date appear as a link you can click on this to see the differences between the original and edited versions, or between edits if there have been multiple edits.

Can others edit my posts?

Administrators and moderators may also edit your messages. If they do, there may not be a note telling other users that the post was modified.
The following 4 users liked this post by Kris Hansen:
Beer30 (03-15-2023), Daniel Robertson (03-06-2021), Itachi (11-13-2023), JBN40301 (12-04-2021)