From misano S3 to SQ5 mythos - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > AudiWorld Community > New Member Welcome Area
Reload this Page >

From misano S3 to SQ5 mythos

Notices
New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

From misano S3 to SQ5 mythos

Old 12-05-2018, 07:35 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default From misano S3 to SQ5 mythos

Hello all.
I didnít post much when I had the S3 but I would like to post more now that I have an sQ5. I will post pics later and hope everyone is welcoming lol. I may have some questions or need some help. Thanks everyone. Canít wait to be part of the community again.

Im getting out of my 16 S3 lease 5 months early to get into an 18 SQ. I really love it and itís such an all around vehicle. Itís everything in one package.
I think it deserves more credit then it gets, fake exhaust tips or not lol. Iíd rather not have to clean the hell outta mine. It looks and sounds good so I donít care as much.

I went in not wanting black I wanted Daytona or white but I got black with 20 all seasons instead which looks amazing with sport package red calipers and air suspension. The Daytona is beautiful but it didnít pop with the S silver trim in the dark. Something about that mythos black. As long as it stays clean for one day. It never lasts in any color really. Florett Silver is good too. Oh well. I got what I got and Iím happy. Itís not forever. Iím sure Iíll complain about it and how hot it is in summer.