New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

New to the forum and Audi. Here is my 95 S6!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2019, 08:04 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forum and Audi. Here is my 95 S6!

Hey guys, my name is Jamall. As the title states I am new to the forum and the world of Audi and German cars all together. I'm a Nissan and Subaru guy but this car just kinda fell into my lap. I have a 92 Nissan 240sx that I've had for 12 or 13 years now. That's my baby! I got it from the original owner who still had the window sticker from the dealership (which I've kept as well). That car, along with stuff like Initial D and the first few F&F movies made me fall in love with '90s Japanese sports cars.. then I bought a 98 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs. It was slow but lots of fun. After I sold that I stayed in a Subaru and got a '11 STi Hatchback. Car had a few mods including an upgraded turbo, bigger injectors, and a pretty aggressive tune. Lots of fun!! Sold that 2 years ago for my truck when like I said this, S6 falls into my lap.

This car belonged to one of my dads best friends. The guy is like an uncle to me. I always remembered he drove a cool older Audi. One day he just stopped driving it. After not seeing it for a while I decided to ask him what ever happened to that old Audi he had. He told me he still had it and that it needed a few little things done to it. A little TLC if ya will.. he said he had bought all the little parts that he needed but didn't have time to work on it. He asked if I wanted it.. Having just bought my truck I told him I didn't have any money. That's when he told me he'd give it to me!! He said since I dont mind working on older cars and clearly had an interest in it,
it was mine for free.99! Only stipulation was that I couldn't sell it (which would be a dick move in the first place). I agreed to the deal, fueled it up, changed the oil, and drove it home from Cincinnat to Louisville. Car ran like a dream.

So here we are. I've already noticed parts are hard to find for this car and it is difficult to find any good how to videos or write-ups on repairs through Google and YouTube. Hoping to find more support here and meet some new car friends. If you're in the Louisville KY area give me a shout! P.S. sorry for the book.

Old 05-13-2019, 02:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 882 Likes on 721 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the new ride.