New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

New here questions about leasing with Audi

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2023, 08:29 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New here questions about leasing with Audi

Hi
New here and hoping to be new to Audi sometime in the near future. The problem is that I lease my cars and I am finding that the Audi lease money factor is extremely high at the moment (over 8%) with no lease specials. I was told by one dealer that Audi hasn't had any lease specials in over a year. Does anyone lease and know if it is possible that Audi might offer some lease specials sometime this year? Do they have a pattern of certain times of year that they offer lease deals? Sorry I am just so unfamiliar with Audi and literally just started the shopping process.

I currently lease a Lexus RC350 F Sport (I've been with Lexus for a while now) and the lease will be up in Nov., so I am starting my shopping early. I am wanting a black S5 sportback prestige with black optic and sport package and not overloaded with a lot of other options, they are difficult to find. The rarity of the car combined with the stupidly high money factor on Audi leases at the moment has me a bit discouraged at my prospects. Having an idea if there might be a chance for lease specials down the road would be really helpful.

Thanks!
Wendy