New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

New member, old member

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 10:32 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New member, old member

Hi. My name is Clark. I just bought the second round of Allroad's for me. I had an 04 5 or so years ago and always wanted the newer style. I am a die hard Volvo guy, specifically the V70R. I have one for sale btw. Otherwise, I loved my Allroad I sold and bought another one yesterday, a 2014. I like it thus far and look forward to some mods ahead. Planned this week are some springs, maybe a skinny spacer, downpipe, a stage 1 tune, and learning the damn thing. I hope to be back into the Audi fold as I used to be, and look forward to sharing my knowledge, learning from yours, and building something different. I have years
of mechanical experience from rock buggies to higher HP builds of Volvo's and such. I am by no means an Allroad expert, but I know enough to be dangerous. Thanks
The following users liked this post:
beauregaardhooligan (05-10-2022)
Old 03-22-2018, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprintermaximus
Hi. My name is Clark. I just bought the second round of Allroad's for me. I had an 04 5 or so years ago and always wanted the newer style. I am a die hard Volvo guy, specifically the V70R. I have one for sale btw. Otherwise, I loved my Allroad I sold and bought another one yesterday, a 2014. I like it thus far and look forward to some mods ahead. Planned this week are some springs, maybe a skinny spacer, downpipe, a stage 1 tune, and learning the damn thing. I hope to be back into the Audi fold as I used to be, and look forward to sharing my knowledge, learning from yours, and building something different. I have years
of mechanical experience from rock buggies to higher HP builds of Volvo's and such. I am by no means an Allroad expert, but I know enough to be dangerous. Thanks
congrats, this site has a lot of useful information, welcome aboard .