New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Possible joing the US Audi Family

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 02:58 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible joing the US Audi Family

Hello all,
I have had great luck in the past joining car model specific forums and learning from the true experts, owners vs sellers. I have a STS-V car and joined the cadillac forum and learned more in a weekend than a year of general info searches. With all that said, the reason I’m posting is I’m thinking about buying my first Audi. The goal for the car...
-Michigan winter driving
-200mi commutes to job related locations
-look cool doing it lol...
i found a rebuilt 2011 S4 (no airbag deploy, not flood) that had “Slight Impact” front left. The car is SUPER CLEAN and 40k miles. The car is about 20hrs from me so I would have to jump on a plane to see it in person. I did have it inspected by third party and everything checked out with great marks/score. Car was rated “A” condition. The dealer provided the before and after pictures of the rebuild and they seem to line up with the information they posted, VIN search and information I received in the inspection report. My concern I could use help with:
- Outside of the rebuilt piece, are there common issues I should look out for when I visual inspect? My level of knowledge is..I understand cars well mechanically but couldn’t build an engine on my own as of today.

Any other information anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. If all goes well, I will purchase this weekend.

Thank you all all in advance