Another logo ala grand theft auto, perfect for NJ .. btw, I hate the word "crew" .. too cheesy.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 02:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lol...that's not what i meant...

well, it seems like this is a one man show...

"i wanna do the CJC website thru my site DTCDesigns.com"

"i mean we can just put it sumwhere on the back so people know DTC is wit CJC.."

Just wanna make sure he doesn't start doing everything without confronting everyone about it. No one agreed to it yet...he posted at AZ about JADED films with CJC. No one agreed on JADED films.
Old 04-06-2004, 04:46 PM

Default dood i've been talking about that for a while now.....

dood we've been throwing ideas around for like the past couple weeks now.. ever since the first seven lakes drive.. instead of making new crew/club CJC is just gonna run shiat.. and in doing so i said ok well how abt i do JADED FILMS to work wit CJC and i'll help move the dvds that i wanna start making which is benefiting CJC cause unlike all the other dvds being made, my proceeds are going to CJC and only CJC..
and a while back i had said instead of buying a new website.. we can always use mine since it is up and running and i've got a bunch of kool shiat on there we can put to use..
i've been talking about that for like over a month now too.. i mean if u don't want me to do **** i'm kool wit that.. thats less **** for me to think about.. and if u wanna go ahead and buy a website and build a website from scratch go right ahead..

i just want to contribute as much as i can to CJC.. now i thought i had some good ideas.. and i know i can get good footage for the dvd.. i mean since sfexboy, AIX, and mike 1.8tq are teaming up against me too.. i won't make the dvd i'll just give them all my footage let them put it in theres.. i can care less.. i just want to see a sick dvd made featuring our cars.. thats all.. but obviously i can't do that without catchin a bunch of **** from every1.. so i'm gonna give up on this.. u guys run shop.. i mean is it kool if i still come to the gtgs/cruises.. or no? jeez.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:14 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default There are a couple things I am assuming about what everyone else may be thinking....

Putting the logo on the back of the shirt is almost like free advertisement (even if you aren't going to make any money off this it advertises SOMETHING other than CJC) and it seems as though many of the forum members hold CJC personal as their own and don't like the idea of some outside party coming in and using them to make money from (DVD) .. It is a simple situtation .. The way I personally feel about it is if you or I do the t-shirts, or stickers, whatever, we should do it for the purpose of having product they all want and approve -- we are just the medium that can put together the resources to make such things happen. If you wanted to make a DVD using all of our cars, I'm sure all of us would be interested in possibly owning it but just the same, I'm sure all we will all want to pay is the price of a DVD-R. =] .. And with the t-shirts, if I do them, I decided I won't make any money off it, I'll just cover my costs and keep the spare change (shirt deals I've done always end up with shirts costing $x.39 or $x.73. So for simplicity I will sell the shirts for the rounded off number and keep the spare change as fee for the work I did. I think everyone is taking this all too seriously, you may be feeling the same way. We want to make DVDs and/or shirts and/or decals .. We can just do it and get an agreement from everyone on the forum so we know everyone would want to have whatever set design. This was long-winded and i was semi-distracted but I hope I made some sense here.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:32 PM

Default but dood...

i'm the only one that wanted to sell the dvd and make profits for CJC.. every1 else is using our cars and basically stealing our footage to make there own profits.. in me doing the dvd i would give every1 in cjc a free dvd.. and we would sell some on my website that is all.. now every penny i made off selling the dvds would go right towards cjc.. meaning hats shirts decals **** like that.. i am doing nothign but try and help cjc grow and make a good name for ourselves.. and i get what in return? i get bashed wtf is that.. i mean c'mon i wanted to do a dvd i was the first to post.. and now theres like 10 dvds being made.. wtf is wrong with what i said in the first place.. all of us put all our footage into 1 really sweet dvd.. we'd all get a free copy or as many free copies as u'd want.. and we'd dupe them and sell them to make money for CJC.. wtf ever happend to that idea.. and JADED FILMS.. me and jordan made that up.. i'm still lost.. how come every1 start attacking me when i'm trying to put togethor a good thing here.. or at least trying to help put togethor a good thing..?!?!?
Old 04-06-2004, 08:05 PM

i mean c'mon i dint go out and buy a camera for nuttin.. i got for mainly to help cjc make a dvd!
Old 04-06-2004, 08:08 PM

Default u ask me i'm the one who has put the most thought and effort into this!

and STILL.. i'm not gaining anything outta this.. i'm jsut tryin to make a dvd for the crew!!! not trying to sell it and make money for me! i'm trying to make money for CJC!!!! that what really pisses me off.. i can imagine if i was trying to do what every1 else is.. but i'm over here tryin to help us out.. and i get ****ted on LOL!! i just can't help but laugh at this whole thing.. its simple edness u tell me what u want me to do.. cause if thats the case i'll go return this cam now get my money back and call it a day! just let me know what u want me to do!
Old 04-06-2004, 09:34 PM

Default believe me you weren't the 1st to post about a dvd....and you weren't the 1st...

to come up with that idea....neither was I...so you need to be careful what you say here.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:38 PM

Default are you trying to attack me here with this post? b/c really I've been pretty calm w/ this whole

situation. I've really tried to be cool with this whole thing...now you're making it seem like I'm doing this for the money, when I clearly mentioned my intentions for this whole thing... Please keep this **** off the boards and email me directly if you have a problem with me.
Old 04-07-2004, 06:36 AM

Default ya why doesn't ur boy mike[1.8tq] follow the same stuff ur saying..

alls i'm saying is i'm gettin teamed up on here.. and honestly i don't give a fvck no more.. i'm not going to no more gtg this has honestly made me want outta the whole fvckin audi scene.. i mean seriously this is fvckin rediculous.. there is no reason why we can't get along.. fvck this i'm out.. i have nor had anything against u sfexboy.. its just i don't like how i try and offer my services and i get ****ted on by some fool who doesn't even know me nor know anything about me.. so fvvvvvck it i'm out! gonna go return my digicam today and get my car computer started wit teh money.. i'll see u guys around..
Old 04-07-2004, 06:39 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dude chill.....

I understand you are annoyed by all .. both parties are being a bit over the top with all this. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and drop it all. Everyone just has their opinions about it and everyone is taking opinions from both sides too much to heart. Come to the GTG, hopefully all will be well, but I think you may have gone too far with all the cursing and namecalling. I have nothing against you, I'm more on your side if anything (I'm really on my own side) .. This is all silly.

Quick Reply: Another logo ala grand theft auto, perfect for NJ .. btw, I hate the word "crew" .. too cheesy.