Cliffs of Insanity 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 03:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cliffs of Insanity 2012

http://www.flickr.com/photos/coderedpl/8090783746/
The time has now come for the best cruise of the year, Cliffs of Insanity of 2012
Many of you might have attended or heard about it. It’s the annual Bear Mountain drive, featuring some
of the most scenic, exciting, and challenging roads anywhere around.

Over the years, Kevin aka Fluffhead organized this magnificent event, but due to his unavailability, my
brother Peter and I, will try to make it happen and keep the tradition alive.

We’ll try and keep the format of the event the same.

The drive will most likely have the same starting location as past years. As soon as we confirm, the information will be included in detail emails that will be sent out. Those that already received an email
will get an updated one with the updates. The drive portion will start early, so be prepared to wake up early! It’s around 85-100 miles, depending on road closures, and should take approximately 3-4 hours
to complete, but past years have proven that there is no way to know exactly how long the drive will actually take. So it would be in your best interest to plan your day, leaving it open for just this event.

As always, date, start time, start & end locations are not made public. To participate in the drive portion you will need a signed waiver for each driver and each passenger. If we don't receive your waiver you cannot participate in the drive.

Those that choose to attend please remember that though many of us drive capable modified cars, we cannot deny the laws of physics. Simply put, we look to have a ton of fun on the road, but not at the expense of the safety of anyone in the drive, or ANY bystanders.

UPDATE

We received overwhelming response and I took all the information down. Check your emails for updates and waiver forms. If you did not receive an update email, let me know right away by email, I will double check your info.

- Tomek & Peter

Last edited by T0M3K; 10-24-2012 at 03:57 AM. Reason: UPDATED