goin down to the jersey shore in a 2 weeks...where should i go/stay

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 08:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default goin down to the jersey shore in a 2 weeks...where should i go/stay

everyone going seems to wanna go to seaside but i cant find a decent place for us to stay. any suggestions anyone? in seaside or anywhere else?
thanks
Old 07-19-2005, 10:36 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default ahhahahah... YOU are white trash if you go to sea side.

I honestly will have no respect for you if you go to that sh*thole. that place is absolutely DISGUSTING. There is a reason why the NJ State police have 15 troopers there every weekend in the summer. The ammount of gang activity on the boardwalk has gotten so bad that it reminds me of the airport with so much security. Stay at least in point pleasant. Much better, less problems, still a lot of bars and places to hang out. Everyone who knows the jersey shore knows that only people from newark, irvington, and elizabeth go to sea side. Considering that in the summer, they have just as many car lefts as in newark, you might want to reconsider. Point Pleasant is much better.

But hell, if you want to go to sea side still.. Two places I'd go just because I know stories from them. The Sand Castle Inn - Reason being the owner takes no **** from no one and will take a bat to you if you mess up his room... real cool guy. Also the place on rt35 across from Barnical Bills.

You stay in seaside though, you should be banned from audiworld and have your TT taken away from you. How could you ever even think about staying in that ****hole. Camden is better in the summer.... Honestly.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:38 PM
AudiWorld Expert

p.s. I know the shore due to how much I'm down there in better place.
Old 07-20-2005, 05:05 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

point pleasant beach, LBI, sea isle city...
Old 07-20-2005, 05:14 AM
AudiWorld Super User

ask SFexBoy - he practically lives there
Old 07-20-2005, 05:18 AM

showed this post to my friends...we ae no longer going to seaside...thx for the heads up
Old 07-20-2005, 05:47 AM

Default Re: ahhahahah... YOU are white trash if you go to sea side.

YOU are a ****ing idiot.
Old 07-20-2005, 06:10 AM
AudiWorld Expert

holy crap.. cant believe i wrote that.. that was at the end of the night.. sorry.
Old 07-20-2005, 06:11 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Guess you are a regular? There is NO way you can deny that Seaside is disgusting
Old 07-20-2005, 06:21 AM

Default Yes

I have not seen one "gang" in Seaside.
The amount of families still way out numbers the amount of young people who stay there.
At night it turns into a party town and as far as I'm concerned it's the hottest place to be simply because of the 4am closing time and 5+ clubs and 20+ bars you can choose to go to.

Saying it's all "white trash" and "gangs" is an ignorant statement made by someone who is probably too stuck up to set foot in Seaside.
Let me guess you have a house in the Hamptons?

I am not white trash, not part of a gang, and I spend a lot of time in Seaside so I know what i'm talking about.

You can't generalize an entire town like that, it's just wrong. Maybe you saw ONE group of "white trash britney spears wannabe girls" or ONE group of "homey G money word up dawg thugs" so you conclude that the entire town is filled with them. Are you insinuating that there is no white trash at other parts of the Jersey Shore?

I'm not trying to be a ******** or make Seaside out to be some sort of island resort but I do have a nice house in Seaside so by your comments that makes me white trash.

-Ant

Quick Reply: goin down to the jersey shore in a 2 weeks...where should i go/stay