Love driving your Audi?What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 11:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love driving your Audi?What would you do?

You decided to purchase your wife ( those lucky to be married, lol) a new Audi Q7. Loves the car, all goes well. Her friends ask for the salesmans number. Month goes by, oh my Wife is Prego so its a perfect family SUV. We come back from vaca, no plates, title..No worries..Call, they aplogise and send a 2nd "Temp" and perm plates never arrive im asured. Im personally a BMW guy, but i will admit i really like this Q7. Audi has done a hell of a job, design, Engine etc. Im impressed. I typically buy all my cars cash, as i keep them 2 years then change. This time i put approc 40k down, and i get a very nice deal. Problem is i google
"AUDI Riverside" and its as if i just been hit by an aluminum bat. Too muc to type, but moths go by , Q7 is sitting in a private garage. ( $300 month). aking car and insurence payments, and i happen to work for a large corporation on Wall St, so i wonder if a steering commitee is created to create and complie a list of the most ridiculous lies, theat go on for months.
Audi USA finally see the Blimp pass by , with the " RiverSide is stealing your money". Obvious as all hell breaks loose, Audi comes in. They address the titles and plates. And this is where i want your 2 cents, Audi does next to nothing or rather nothing at all to at least stop the bleading reach out to the 300 buyers that were all put thry Hell and somehow, whatever its costs "COMMUNICATE" with the buyers affected. 300 pissed off buyers to me, equals and unimaginable amount of Negative Press, TV an Paper. Word of moth alone should be Audi's number one concern. And turning a nightmare of a buyers experience to somthing that can be digetsted overtime. And customer service these folks to death, will in a few months or years pay the dividends invested in the cleanup. For now, whomever evaluated the problem and approved teh plan to address the Riverside Audi issue should be re-evaluated for sake of not using profanity. The money lost/stolen etc, by the owners in direct relation to the amount of possible revenue from future sales in North America is "insignificant". All manufacturers deal with these types of problems by nature. When the amount of poeple whose lives have been adversly affected reaches 1000's, ( the buyer has direct and indirect ). I just do not understand how Audi hos not created a PR team to stop the bleading, and create a hot-line for these people. ( Staff for 8 months 350k, HotLine bumber $100).Communication FREE.....You can take a horrible situation and possibly have Audi buyers for life. Sorry for the long read, Google " Riverside Audi" to confirm ...Its been 6 months, the owner Sean Rajan, is still trying to cut side deals that he will not follow up on..And my poor Pregnant wife, gave birth 11 weeks early..Due to stress. Does she like her Audi Yes, do i like her Audi Yes..Am i surprised at Audi , hell Yes..
Will i buy another Audi, even if it was the absolute pinnicle of a drivers experience..As much as im impressed with the Q7, i dont know...Naturally the wounds are still open no help in-sight...except for lawsuits...I tried and am trying to avoid it. I ask all you Audi Drivers, how do you feel about the company? do they stand behind the cars they buikd? And the dealers that sell them? or will they leave you to take a Taxi, pregnant?
I have an overall Idea froma high level, im just a small problem on a list of a few hundred. BMW, or Benz, i dont think this would get to this level as i have had issues, and they absolutley elimated any bad dealer or cusromer service experiences with customer service..More than a few times..Audi USA, AUDI Corp? Its been the cooooold shoulder as of today Aug 20th..I would very much like to hear your feedback? And yes, the execs who lurk please add reply
I promise to keep any good news added to this post and curret.
Just really curious to hear from the AUdi lovers?? Fire away

Thanks soory for the sp, tired..
Old 08-23-2009, 07:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SilentMethod
I promise to keep any good news added to this post and curret.
Just really curious to hear from the AUdi lovers?? Fire away

Thanks soory for the sp, tired..
That was a hell of a read. You had me pretty confused for awhile.

But I found this, which is perhaps a bit more distilled

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=6938980