NJ Audi Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 05:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJ Audi Dealer

I am in the market to buy a new S4 and I am wondering what are the recommended dealers in the NY/NJ/PA area.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Iono
I am in the market to buy a new S4 and I am wondering what are the recommended dealers in the NY/NJ/PA area.
Jack Daniels Audi (both locations Upper saddle river and Paramus) is a horrible dealership. The USR location lied to me about the price. I'm part of the supplier discount and they tried to bypass the program so they can tack on another $1200. Then I gave the Paramus location a shot. Waited almost 3 months then the Audi carrier backed into my new car an hour before I was to pick it up. They were calling it a scratch and tried to send it off to the body shop without telling or showing me the true damage. I had to demand to see it before it was fixed. Once the true damage was out in the open they were not helpful in locating me a new non damaged car. Their options to me was to get back in line or pay more money for a loaded one. They continuously tried to push the damaged one on me telling me they would throw in Audi care(even average joes are getting that tossed in their deal). A really horrible dealership with lots of negative feedback from previous customers.

Bell Audi in Edison (Johnathon Eads my salesman) is a great dealership. I called them and told them my situation and they really stepped up and showed how it should be done. From the time I called them up to confirm they had what I wanted and the time I was on my way with my new car was a few hours.

Knopf Audi allentown, PA is an incredible dealership. The sales process went quickly and smoothly. They had a red ribbon on my new car and parked on their platform when I came to pick it up. They even gave me a bottle of champagne. I don't drink champagne so I had no idea if it was good or not, but that fact that they did all that was pretty cool.

Those are the only Audi dealerships I've personally had experiences with

Last edited by Shrad6; 12-31-2010 at 06:28 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:02 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Dealers NY/NJ/CT

Everyone has an opinion:

I traded and purchased certified A6 cars at Mohegan Lake Motors, Mohegan Lake, NY, and serviced the second car there as well. It is 50 miles from my home in New Jersey.

I have found the dealership to be honorable, efficient and straight-forward over the two years I have been using them.

When the car has needed service I usually stay at the dealer while the work is being done. As such, I have watched their day go by, and my impression is that they treat customers professionally and personally in all regards.

Mechanically, the shop has been top drawer, never a problem with the work and lots support.

My two cents....

driving 04 A6 S-line, GIAC
Old 01-02-2011, 08:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We had good service and treatment from Mohegan Lake for 2 A4s and a VW GLI. My leased a 2009 A4 from Classic in Eastchester and they have been very good also. Mohegan is a long drive for me.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Shrad6
Jack Daniels Audi (both locations Upper saddle river and Paramus) is a horrible dealership. The USR location lied to me about the price. I'm part of the supplier discount and they tried to bypass the program so they can tack on another $1200. Then I gave the Paramus location a shot. Waited almost 3 months then the Audi carrier backed into my new car an hour before I was to pick it up. They were calling it a scratch and tried to send it off to the body shop without telling or showing me the true damage. I had to demand to see it before it was fixed. Once the true damage was out in the open they were not helpful in locating me a new non damaged car. Their options to me was to get back in line or pay more money for a loaded one. They continuously tried to push the damaged one on me telling me they would throw in Audi care(even average joes are getting that tossed in their deal). A really horrible dealership with lots of negative feedback from previous customers.

Bell Audi in Edison (Johnathon Eads my salesman) is a great dealership. I called them and told them my situation and they really stepped up and showed how it should be done. From the time I called them up to confirm they had what I wanted and the time I was on my way with my new car was a few hours.

Knopf Audi allentown, PA is an incredible dealership. The sales process went quickly and smoothly. They had a red ribbon on my new car and parked on their platform when I came to pick it up. They even gave me a bottle of champagne. I don't drink champagne so I had no idea if it was good or not, but that fact that they did all that was pretty cool.

Those are the only Audi dealerships I've personally had experiences with
I placed my order at Bell Audi in Edison. I worked with Steve Stoop, who played games at first, but eventually worked out just fine. He even honored the old 2011 pricing on Jan 5th, a day after the price hike was introduced.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:00 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

go with DCH Millburn Audi... great people, and have heard nothing but good stuff about them. Never bought an actual car from them but their sister dealership (DCH Montclair Acura) has been nothing but 100% good. No bs, expect to pay what you see on paper (I paid even less ), and a great service dept. good luck
Old 01-12-2011, 09:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by andyjay
go with DCH Millburn Audi... great people, and have heard nothing but good stuff about them. Never bought an actual car from them but their sister dealership (DCH Montclair Acura) has been nothing but 100% good. No bs, expect to pay what you see on paper (I paid even less ), and a great service dept. good luck
I didn't go with DCH Millburn because of my experience with DCH Toyota. Terrible salestaff, terrible service center and terrible customer support. I complained about them doing a terrible job fixing my car after getting rear ended by a truck and they did nothing. I had to get a second opinion of thier work from another authorized insurance body shop before they would want to touch it again. I didn't go with them anymore after that point.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Audi Meadowlands is excellent.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I had good luck with Pam Zabitz at Paul Miller.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Avoid John Fitzgerald at DCH like the plague!

Totally corrupt... known for lying about prices, changing numbers, adding on on fees, not telling about audi promotions.

Not sure why he's not fired already.

Quick Reply: NJ Audi Dealer