Pacific Northwest Discussion

Audi Club Northwest is hosting TWO Audi car corrals in July - Seattle and Portland!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 02:02 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Club Northwest is hosting TWO Audi car corrals in July - Seattle and Portland!

ACNW is hosting TWO Audi Car Corrals this July. Tickets are on sale now!

This first is at the SOVREN Historics at Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA, over the July 3-5 weekend.

The second is at the Portland Historic Races at Portland International Raceway in Portland, OR, over the July 10-12 weekend. This is the first year Audi will be represented in the car corral at Portland so come on out and show your Audi pride!

Tickets for the Audi car corrals include prime event parking plus parade laps on the road course on Saturday and Sunday. Proceeds for each event benefit charity. This is the ONLY way to get car corral tickets!

For more details and information about each event, please visit www.audiclubnw.org.

For ticket purchases please visit www.audiclubnw.motorsportreg.com and select the date/location for the car corral you would like to purchase tickets for.

The Audi car corral at SOVREN sold out last year, and the Audi car corral at Portland is new for this year, so please purchase tickets early to ensure your spot!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

I'll be attending at Portland Saturday and Sunday. I have the 3 day pass, but may not attend on Friday. Not sure yet.

Are you guys coming down?
Old 06-03-2009, 02:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Looking forward to the Portland Historics.

Now that we have a Audi Car Corral I look forward to getting a chance to try out the Autocross in the Pro Pits. Only $5 for the autocross and only for the vehicles in the Car Corrals.

Also the IMSA GTP cars will be pretty cool to watch blast down the straights.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:04 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I am glad to see you are signed up! At this point we aren't planning on coming down. We have an Audi car corral in Seattle the weekend before so if we go to any, it would be that one.

Thank you for supporting the ACNW Audi car corral at Portland this year, and for supporting the Community Transitional School with your ticket purchase!