Pacific Northwest Discussion

This is such BS

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 07:07 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is such BS

I would so live there, but id hate to take that kind of pay cut. Why the hell should people that dont/didnt apply them selves get to live somewhere so cool. Im fine with all the teachers that live there (theres lots) but other then that, come on!!!

Heres a "room" in the same building for those of us who do and did apply our selves http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/apa/464496743.html

WTF<ul><li><a href="http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/apa/464510105.html">Cairns</a></li></ul>
Old 10-31-2007, 07:26 AM

Default It's the new communism.

If you were connected with the right people in local politics, you could have the unit at the lower rate. Lots of corruption in projects like these.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:28 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default im tempted to see if my student brother can get the apartment

for me
Old 10-31-2007, 08:41 AM

Default I'm sure there's a no subletting clause in the contract.

Your brother would be opening himself up to some real trouble if he did that, and you'd be forced to vacate the apartment.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:34 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Close to Beer Night!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:39 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Your brother doesnt apply himself?
Old 10-31-2007, 09:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default he has yet to apply him self trough four years of college

to where i hope he will be making too much bloody money to qualify for that housing.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

lol. I know. doesnt that just make you ticked pink?
Old 10-31-2007, 10:06 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default because of this

i will keep on being a habitual drunk when there and will def not cease urinating in their god damn planters and arguing with tenants that think they deserve to have some peace and quiet when living above a god damn bar.

Morons, no wonder they qualify to live there.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default bwhahaha.. I'll try and make it out tonight.

&lt;grain of salt&gt;

Human urine makes an excellent high nitrogen liquid fertilizer for most plants. Dilute it 10 to 1 and pour it over and or round fast growing plants once a week; like vegetables, Green manure crops and sugar cane. Indeed just about anything that you want to push along rapid green growth

Studies indicate that each person's waste fluids can provide enough nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium to grow a year's supply of wheat and maize for that person. According to some studies, human waste can be an even more effective fertilizer than animal manure.

Urine, which comprises 90 percent of human waste, contains about 80 percent of our waste's fertilizer value. It can be applied to field crops without treatment because it is generally sterile. By the way "fresh urine" does not contain any bacteria, unless the person has a urinary tract infection, so you could even use it to wash out wounds without causing any infections,

Human urine can be used as an alternative to chemical fertilizer to reduce pollution in air, water and soil and help avoid or control other environmental hazards which surface due to the use of chemical fertilizer, Human urine contains nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium at a much higher ratio than in commercial fertilizers and is environmentally safe to use.

If you want to use urine to fertilize your gardens, keep in mind that when urea becomes ammonia, it also becomes volatile and part of it strips into the air. Both ammonia and nitrates are also very soluble and if not picked up by plant's root systems can enter groundwater with the irrigation water. So it would be best to keep gardens moist but not over watered, but these are similar problems faced by people who use other forms of fertilizers.

One advantage in using urine, as a fertilizer is that much of the urine is available in ideal chemical forms: nitrogen is in the form of urea (ammonia/ammonium which is present at concentrations of approximately 3.5 g/l), phosphorus as superphosphate and potassium as an ion. Urine is almost free from heavy metals - for example, cadmium - because even if we ingest them, they will tend to bind to the liver and kidneys, making the urine much lower in such contaminants than commercial fertilizers.

Urea outside the body quickly becomes ammonia and will be oxidized by special bacteria (called nitrifiers) into nitrates. All these 'reactive' nitrogen sources can be used to form amino groups for new amino acids, thus then being made into proteins