Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

Fraud warning....DO NOT BUY FROM DRIVE WIRE .COM....

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 01:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fraud warning....DO NOT BUY FROM DRIVE WIRE .COM....

About two and a half months ago I ordered a set of Eibach Pro Springs for an A3. Given the fact that everything takes about 3 weeks to make it to me here in Germany, I waited one month before calling the company.

When I called the employee told me that they have not been shipped, then said that they are not even in stock, and will not be in stock for another month. WTF... They never even told me! I have been waiting like a dumb *** for a month because of these people. Grrrr......

I informed the guy of my extreme disappointment and requested my money back. The guy said he would do it that day. Well 3 days later and no money. I called them back and asked to speak to the manager, but of course he was not in. I called again and some guy who was not the manager tried saying they never charged my card. He was real quit when I said I had the bank statement in hand with the charge. Again he said we will credit your card.

This has been going on for over a month now. I have given all my information to an attorney, but I will have to sue them in small clam's court to get the money. I am planning to do this next time I am in the states.

Remember DO NOT BUY FROM DRIVE WIRE!!!!! EVER!!!!!

Ranting is complete.<ul><li><a href="http://www.drivewire.com/index.html">If you would like to express your dissatisfaction with this company and how they are screwed me over. Just press here and give them an email ..</a></li></ul>
Old 07-22-2006, 03:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Did you pay with PayPal? File a complaint.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:11 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I hada similar problem with them. Who did you speak to Jesse? He is a lost cause.