Q3 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q3 SUV

2019 Q3 Order Guide

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 01:42 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Warm Weather package

It appears there is no Warm Weather package option. I will not buy another car without ventilated seats (I live in Palm Springs where we hit 110+ often). Even Hyundai, Kia and Mazda now have ventilated seats on their compact SUV's. Bummer Audi.
Old 04-27-2019, 05:15 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Up Close

I went to the NYAS yesterday and had a chance to kick the tires.

It's still very much a Q3, but with a quantum leap in cabin feel. It takes heavy inspiration for the Q8. The center stack is fresh. 2 USB jacks (one is USB c). The touchscreen is a fingerprint magnet so best to keep an eyeglass cloth close (there is an easy to access 'clean mode' feature in the settings to disable the inputs so you can wipe it down). It has more bins and cubbies for your things. Trims are really well laid out. The orange Alcantara is beautiful. Really well done.

For me who has a pretty paired down 2016 Premium Plus what I was most struck with is the overwhelming number of buttons and switches this car has. The stalks on the wheel column have a lot going on. Lots of sub-switches. Will take a minute to get used to it all. But very excited for the intelligent cruise with traffic. That will be a dream.

The S-line steering wheel was fine. It's what you've come to expect. Lots of hand contours fit for a 10&2 hand position. The shift paddles felt cheap to me. Thin plastic. Not for me.

The rear seats are now 3 way split but now flip from a pull tab located on the seats near the rear doors. (No more levers on the shoulders). The seats are now also adjustable and reclinable. You can pull a lever and they will push all the way forward to get more rear cargo if needed. And still, baffling, it doesn't appear there are memory seats up front. SMH.

Really looking forward to the Ibis White PP I just ordered from the factory. Still no word on residuals, incentives, financing, etc from the dealer. My dealer expects a July deliver but we all know that story....
Old 04-30-2019, 02:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Just a heads up, I spoke with my local dealer yesterday, and they can't order any Q3's yet, but they suspect in May. Delivery would be approx. 3 months time. That would push out ownership to August.
Old 04-30-2019, 06:49 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by LX302
Just a heads up, I spoke with my local dealer yesterday, and they can't order any Q3's yet, but they suspect in May. Delivery would be approx. 3 months time. That would push out ownership to August.
That would be tomorrow
Old 05-02-2019, 10:56 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

After now reading the order guide. How much does everything think they are going to pay for the 2019 Q3 vehicles? What discount via internet sales, other offers do you think? I am hoping later this fall to get at least 6% off MSRP.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by selaing
After now reading the order guide. How much does everything think they are going to pay for the 2019 Q3 vehicles? What discount via internet sales, other offers do you think? I am hoping later this fall to get at least 6% off MSRP.
IMO, Since they are brand new, I don't suspect you will find many discounts, but maybe a finance deal?
6% off MSRP is close to invoice. I guess it would depend on the selling dealer. Possible you would get that if any Q3 is in their stock.
But it would also depend on how the demand is for the new vehicle in the future.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:08 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by LX302
IMO, Since they are brand new, I don't suspect you will find many discounts, but maybe a finance deal?
6% off MSRP is close to invoice. I guess it would depend on the selling dealer. Possible you would get that if any Q3 is in their stock.
But it would also depend on how the demand is for the new vehicle in the future.
Totally agree. My guess is that the new Q3 is a hit
Old 05-05-2019, 03:19 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Thoughts on the color options? I was leaning towards Chronos Grey but am not a fan of how it has a greenish tint in sun light. I wish they would offer Sliver in the S Line.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

I kind of wish companies wouldn't charge extra for a paint color, but that's just me.
Old 05-06-2019, 06:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Did anyone get a chance to ask if the new Q3 takes Regular? On the Canadian site, it says Regular but this is a GTI engine....wouldn't it need Premium?
The fuel economy don't look that great either....

Quick Reply: 2019 Q3 Order Guide