Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Grille Oppourtunity

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to see pics as well
Old 10-21-2012, 07:29 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Mspaint ftw!

Attached Images  
Old 10-22-2012, 07:14 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

+2 on pics
Old 10-22-2012, 07:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mangoango
Mspaint ftw!

Mango basically took the pic I'm sending you guys (should be very close to the real thing) and photoshopped it. It is pretty close. I can't send out any official mock-ups because I'm not with the company that is sourcing these for us. I just agreed to pass the info along, as we have been working hard on getting this accomplished for some time now. I don't have an "official" mock-up, and I'm not the one dealing in prices, but from what I have been told, it will be a great price (much less than eBay listing, and much cheaper than OEM).

That said, the PM's will have the info for you to make the contact to order what you are looking for. And we'll have an actual person to talk with that speaks English at a reputable company to order from.

The pics look good man!

PM's sent to the new inquiries.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Please PM me, thanks!
Old 10-25-2012, 06:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

I sure would like one of those. It looks GREAT!
Paintbrush mine would you please.....
Attached Images  
Old 10-26-2012, 08:09 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I would like the PM as well please!
Old 10-26-2012, 08:15 AM
Former Vendor

Hi guys,

If there are ever any parts that you can't find or would like to see on the market, please let us know.

We will try our best to help you guys out.

Thank you,
AUP
Old 10-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Interested - can you PM me the info? Would need to ship to California. Thanks
Old 11-08-2012, 05:06 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**BUMP**

Here is the latest on the grille. There have been about 35-40 requests to my PM (between AW and AZ) to the grille. There have been 9 official inquiries to LLTEK that would like to purchase (I have no idea who, as that info is private between those that have contacted Mark and yourselves).

Mark has e-mailed and told me we are looking at needing about 15 total people to get the "group buy" discount price (likely between $100-200 cheaper than what they will sell for individually.) For our discount price, we'll likely be looking at mid-$300-400 or so range depending on final pricing. But that is not set in stone. He was just giving me an estimate.

He is going to order all of the grilles in full Black Optic "Piano Black" surround with black RS Mesh, removable Europlate holder and PDC sensor ports.

He does not currently have a picture of the grille until it comes in, but once it is there he will have full professional pics taken. But the discount buy price will probably not be good at that time.

Just passing this along. Again, this company is not a board sponsor, but instead of going through PM, I am going to list an e-mail address here for those that are interested in looking into getting an RS grille for their Q5.
Hopefully this doesn't break any rules on non-sponsor listings, there aren't any other companies out there offering this grille. If I need to edit this mods, just let me know.

Mark Lubotta
LLTeK Motorsports Inc.
Email: MARKL@LLTEK.COM

To get the group buy price, just tell him that I sent you that way over on the Q5 boards. Hopefully we can get this going! I am so ready to get mine on there already. Anyway, If anyone has any questions you can reply or PM me. Thanks.

Thanks guys, Joel

Last edited by ThunderDent; 11-09-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Quick Reply: Grille Oppourtunity