Q5/SQ5 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Second Generation Audi Q5 SUV

Prices paid South Florida

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2018, 08:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prices paid South Florida

So I went to a few Audi dealership web sites for some price "tire kicking" on a new Q5. Most sites will give you the internet offer price on a few cars but not all. However on the ones that they do give you the price on the percentage off is consistent from car to car whether it was a Premium a P+ or a Prestige.

My first stop was Audi of Pembrooke Pines where I had purchased my 2017A4. They were offering 6% off list across the board which I did not see as any great deal. I next went to Coral Springs Audi which was offering just over 7%. Better but still not great. My next stop was Audi of North Miami. They were offering across the board 14% discounts off of list. Well that did get my attention to the point when the "chat" person came on I answered her. I asked her if the 14% discounts that they were showing were real? She said that she didn't know and that would have to get my info first and turn me over to an SA. I wasn't quite ready to give my info to them so I left the conversation.

My question to fellow board members: Have any of dealt with Audi of North Miami? If so how much of a discount did you actually get. What were the "add ons" dealer fee etc?

Thanks in advance
Old 05-06-2018, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

14% off options. =)
Old 05-06-2018, 09:02 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by 2PUTT
14% off options. =)
Was that your actual experience? The web site was very clear in the price listed. If the MSRP was say 52500 the internet offering price was 45150.
Old 05-06-2018, 09:33 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 389 Likes on 276 Posts

The prices they show on the web are 14% - so they are real. 14% off MSRP is excellent. Now the $50k question - are you ready to go beyond kicking the tires? If so, and you like your experience with the dealership, go for it.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bought 2018 Q5 P+ at Audi North Miami 7 days ago. All I had to do was choose a color and packages/dealer options I wanted. Found exactly what I wanted in stock - Floret Silver over black with warm weather package Bang & Olufsen 3D surround sound, 20 inch wheel package, all-weather floor mats and dealer installed options of dark window tint and wheel locks. Got this for 14% off MSRP + tax, tag, title and fees. Very happy here; no pics yet.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by GoinAudiMyMind
Bought 2018 Q5 P+ at Audi North Miami 7 days ago. All I had to do was choose a color and packages/dealer options I wanted. Found exactly what I wanted in stock - Floret Silver over black with warm weather package Bang & Olufsen 3D surround sound, 20 inch wheel package, all-weather floor mats and dealer installed options of dark window tint and wheel locks. Got this for 14% off MSRP + tax, tag, title and fees. Very happy here; no pics yet.
Thanks so much.

I thought that it was TGTBT but I guess it is not. Now maybe I am going from tire kicking to real action.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sdwcpa
Thanks so much.

I thought that it was TGTBT but I guess it is not. Now maybe I am going from tire kicking to real action.
I live about 100 miles north of Miami and it was well worth the drive. Was actually a very good experience. It's a HUGE multi-level dealership. New cars sales, parts and service on first level, used cars and finance/business on second. Plus a multi-level garage as their inventory lot. Good luck.
Old 05-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by GoinAudiMyMind
I live about 100 miles north of Miami and it was well worth the drive. Was actually a very good experience. It's a HUGE multi-level dealership. New cars sales, parts and service on first level, used cars and finance/business on second. Plus a multi-level garage as their inventory lot. Good luck.
Thanks again for the insight.

It was interesting that out of 51 P+ in stock only one of them had the warm weather package. You would think that in South Florida that option would be more available. I got them in my A4 as part of the first edition package which was a nice back door way to get that option.
Old 05-13-2018, 06:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Apparently N Miami Audi saw my post. A recent visit to their web site had all "offering" prices removed. Now you have to give your info to get any pricing.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:51 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Is 14% before loyalty?

Quick Reply: Prices paid South Florida