Q5/SQ5 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Second Generation Audi Q5 SUV

Q5 Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 06:57 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Custom order SQ5 Prestige, 10% off plus audi care. Asked around three dealers, only one can throw in audi care, the other two matched 10%. I'm located in MA.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:01 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ngerstman
I purchased an sq5 Prestige from Audi of North Miami, huge brand new dealership on 143rd and Biscayne. They had an astounding 35 sq’s in inventory. I got north of 6% off after pushing them plus loyalty discount as an Audi owner. My salesman was Miguel who was very helpful. Regards. Ned.
Thank you so much. It looks like better discounts are available in other parts of the country
Old 11-06-2017, 05:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sdwcpa
Thank you so much. It looks like better discounts are available in other parts of the country
They have a huge inventory. I’ll bet they’ll be willing to deal and be as competitive as anyone. Regards. Ned.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:07 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Costco pricing

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I'm looking to purchase a '18 Q5 Prestige Plus. It will be my first Audi. I'm located here in Northern California. I just got back from the dealer here in Elk Grove and the Costco member price is as follows: Premium $750 under invoice, Premium Plus plus $550 over invoice and Prestige is not part of the program, however, the salesman did say he will include the Prestige $1000 over inovice.

Now im going to go with Prestige Plus which I built online and it came to $50425. I'm wondering what I should offer. The market here does seem different to the Midwest/East deals people are saying they received. There is a conquest incentive of $750 if you own a Lexus, BMW or Mercedes. I read online that the minimum year is 2001, but salesman said 2005. My BMW is 2002 model year .... If anyone can clarify that it would be greatly appreciated.

So so would offering $51000 out the door be good offer? Let me know

thx
Harry
Old 11-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

They have a huge inventory. I’ll bet they’ll be willing to deal and be as competitive as anyone. Regards. Ned.
I had gone there when I was in the market for my A4 last year. They were 500 over invoice on a Prestige and really would not budge from that. I ended up getting a somewhat better deal from Pembroke Pines Audi.

Thanks again for your thoughts.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sdwcpa
I had gone there when I was in the market for my A4 last year. They were 500 over invoice on a Prestige and really would not budge from that. I ended up getting a somewhat better deal from Pembroke Pines Audi.

Thanks again for your thoughts.
That may have been the old Prestige Audi which was sold to the new dealership. This place is huge, massive inventory, brand new, they have a four story garage full of cars, can’t imagine they don’t want to move some. I bought an s8 from Pines Audi last year, a close out of a 2016, got a great price. I would give Audi of North Miami a look, bid them 10% off. Regards. Ned.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:22 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I purchased an sq5 Prestige from Audi of North Miami, huge brand new dealership on 143rd and Biscayne. They had an astounding 35 sq’s in inventory. I got north of 6% off after pushing them plus loyalty discount as an Audi owner. My salesman was Miguel who was very helpful. Regards. Ned.
Hi Ned.
Just saw your post. I have an appointment in 1/2hr to speak with sales manager at N Miami Audi and am ready to buy now if I can get the best price. Sounds like you
got a decent deal and smooth transaction. There are 2 maybe 3 cars on their lot that I would want.
Wondering if you would share a few more details. Feel free to PM me.
Thanks in advance for your time.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:54 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Anyone who wants me to run a quote on any new Audi as long as its in stock ( or coming in ) there is significant savings to be had there. I will say that it completely depends on WHAT car and WHEN like buying an A8 right now with the new ones around the corner if you find a 2017 you can expect to get 20% off easy. Granted most DESIRABLE cars like A5/S5 Sportsbacks and Q7 wont even be in that 10-12% discussion depending on inventory. You just need a hungry dealership ( I don't work on commission which helps ).
Old 12-06-2017, 07:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by bighman209
Hello everyone. I'm new here and I'm looking to purchase a '18 Q5 Prestige Plus. It will be my first Audi. I'm located here in Northern California. I just got back from the dealer here in Elk Grove and the Costco member price is as follows: Premium $750 under invoice, Premium Plus plus $550 over invoice and Prestige is not part of the program, however, the salesman did say he will include the Prestige $1000 over inovice.

Now im going to go with Prestige Plus which I built online and it came to $50425. I'm wondering what I should offer. The market here does seem different to the Midwest/East deals people are saying they received. There is a conquest incentive of $750 if you own a Lexus, BMW or Mercedes. I read online that the minimum year is 2001, but salesman said 2005. My BMW is 2002 model year .... If anyone can clarify that it would be greatly appreciated.

So so would offering $51000 out the door be good offer? Let me know

thx
Harry
I can confirm its 2005 it was 2001 but change since last year. Depending on where you are buying from it could make sense to look far out of state, but leasing varies hugely state to state.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:24 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I am in the process of ordering a Manhattan Grey 2018 q5 premium plus 9.75% of MSRP. Total came to $52000 all in. Bought it at Rocklin California

Quick Reply: Q5 Pricing