Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

Homelink Wiring

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 07:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Homelink Wiring

2015 Audi Q7 3.0T S-Line Sports Edition

So tried to program the Homelink for the first time the other night, with no success. Started by pressing I and III at the same time however the LED never lite up. Next tried just pressing I, II or III, each by themselves, again the LED never lite up. So now I need figure out what is going on. Started by checking fuses, all is good there. So now I want to check if there is power even getting to the Homelink module behind the front headlight. However, in order to do that I need to figure out the pinout of the connector. So to my question, does anyone have access to or a copy of the Homelink wiring diagram / schematic.

Short Version: Having issues with Homelink, anyone have the wiring diagram for the Homelink system?
Old 01-19-2019, 06:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2007 Q7 and recently moved to new house and cannot get the home link to work. I went back to the old house, cleared the codes and reconnected and it works perfect. Went to my cousin's house and did the same and it worked great (house is about 8 years old). Went back to the new house, cleared the system and NOTHING …. must be something with the new garage opener. I tried using the hand held remote .. NOTHING.

Please let me know if you find a solution, as I am sure to try it.