Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

2007 Q7 Leak problems

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 07:14 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I chased today, as not heard anyhting, Audi UK then spoke to Sytners, after 30 minutes she called back and said they didnt find any evidence of water ingress!

And that I should take it up with the them directly.

Audi UK were not interested in TSB numbers at all.

Next step is to call the service centre.

Anyone got a contact at Audi AG?

I think the writing option is the only way this is going to get resolved.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry no contact and WOW Audi still wont take responsibility for their FAIL. Really sad.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Just an update , I got reply back from Audi UK, and they said there was no such faults, or TSB numbers and that they don't go on forums.

They said I had to go to dealership.

So they bascially refusd, and stated that the car was otu of warranty anyway.

I went back to delaershipo and after 2 hours and meeting with the manager, the showed my the full Audi TSB system, that all dealershipos has access to, and types in various things, water ingree, sunroof , leak stc. and there is no TSB listed on the system. He did this after an hour of talking.

They said there was no sign of any leak on my car.

So the bill was looking at £2500, to fix all my problems, that was replace amp , which was causing the CD, Radio, Phone Bluetooth not to function, he also said the the reversing camera, would be ok, and my tailgate - which was only opening 50%, but they managed to get to open 90%.

We finally settled at just over £700.

The car is bookd in for October 9th.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:05 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Moksky
Just an update , I got reply back from Audi UK, and they said there was no such faults, or TSB numbers and that they don't go on forums.

They said I had to go to dealership.

So they bascially refusd, and stated that the car was otu of warranty anyway.

I went back to delaershipo and after 2 hours and meeting with the manager, the showed my the full Audi TSB system, that all dealershipos has access to, and types in various things, water ingree, sunroof , leak stc. and there is no TSB listed on the system. He did this after an hour of talking.

They said there was no sign of any leak on my car.

So the bill was looking at £2500, to fix all my problems, that was replace amp , which was causing the CD, Radio, Phone Bluetooth not to function, he also said the the reversing camera, would be ok, and my tailgate - which was only opening 50%, but they managed to get to open 90%.

We finally settled at just over £700.

The car is bookd in for October 9th.
Looks like my battle with Audi USA and its dealer just got started. I have a 2007 Q7 4.2. They tried to charge me $1200 for scrapping some excessive carbon deposition off, which should not be there in the first place if the car is properly designed and manufactured.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by OregonQ7
Looks like my battle with Audi USA and its dealer just got started. I have a 2007 Q7 4.2. They tried to charge me $1200 for scrapping some excessive carbon deposition off, which should not be there in the first place if the car is properly designed and manufactured.
CAr came back, reversing camera still not working. I actualy didnt work whilst I was there thnak god.

They had the car back in last week, and swapped the contol unit for it, FOC, worked when I left, now it doesnt work again!

About to call them up.....