Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

2015 q7: how much discount?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 10:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by iconoclast
along with a huge downgrade in looks. although that is subjective to the individual buying not so much a valid point either way i noticed the same as you the premium and premium+ were being discounted greatly but the heavily optioned prestige s-line+ models were not getting 15% off sticker.
iconoclast, I see that you are an AUDI expert. What is your opinion on the new Q7 in general? I don't like the external looks of the new Q7 but the interiors, technology, weight loss along with 333 HP engine upgrade for the premium plus convinced me to go for the 2017 model. The dealer was insisting me on putting a deposit on the new Q7 saying the supply was limited. I did not buy that argument. The downside is there is no discount other than the 6% supplier discount available. I will make a decision only after test riding the new Q7. I see some people cancelling their order on the new Q7 already.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No regrets

along with a huge downgrade in looks. although that is subjective to the individual buying not so much a valid point either way i noticed the same as you the premium and premium+ were being discounted greatly but the heavily optioned prestige s-line+ models were not getting 15% off sticker.
+1

I didn't want to miss last chance to get original design - I love the looks of my all black, debadged sport stealth Q. The new tech would be nice, but the new look is not as cool or unique.

I got my fully loaded, TDI sport at the end of August discounted a shade more than 11% off sticker.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:25 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

my thoughts exactly... i will wait for a refresh/face lift before i consider the next Q7. i have a feeling it will be 1.5yrs into it before it gets an early update along with a s-line/technik package.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:53 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

My problem is I cannot wait for long. My Mercedes R350 is out of warranty and I need to dispose it quick while its good. Another option I am considering is leasing the new Q7 rather than buying it.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ven7782
My problem is I cannot wait for long. My Mercedes R350 is out of warranty and I need to dispose it quick while its good. Another option I am considering is leasing the new Q7 rather than buying it.
It is really a shame that they don't make the A6 Allroad or SW available in the US. That would be an awesome car to consider as well. If leasing is an option, have you considered 2015 Q7 instead? You will get a better deal than with the new and in a couple of years you can upgrade to a new "updated" Q7 !? Just a thought.

I am also interested in the new Q7 (will trade in my GL350) but I can still wait until warranty expires at the end of next year. I am intrigued with the looks discussion but I am into technology and I have to see the beast live in order to decide if looks is a non starter.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:38 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Fdvigna
It is really a shame that they don't make the A6 Allroad or SW available in the US. That would be an awesome car to consider as well. If leasing is an option, have you considered 2015 Q7 instead? You will get a better deal than with the new and in a couple of years you can upgrade to a new "updated" Q7 !? Just a thought.

I am also interested in the new Q7 (will trade in my GL350) but I can still wait until warranty expires at the end of next year. I am intrigued with the looks discussion but I am into technology and I have to see the beast live in order to decide if looks is a non starter.
My wife does not want to go with the 2015 model so no argument there. I will wait and check the 2017 model now that its coming next month before making a decision.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My wife does not want to go with the 2015 model so no argument there. I will wait and check the 2017 model now that its coming next month before making a decision.
Yep. I guess that's the secret of a happy marriage ;-) ... I'm with you.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:10 PM
AudiWorld Expert

roll the dice on the new xc90.

Originally Posted by Fdvigna
It is really a shame that they don't make the A6 Allroad or SW available in the US.
amen brotha... if an rs4 avant or rs6 avant were availabe i'd already be in it. unfortunately the only worth wagon option out now is the e63 and it is kind of overpriced new. i may entertain it in the spring as a year old used option vs. the rs7.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Q7 rims you have?

my thoughts exactly... i will wait for a refresh/face lift before i consider the next Q7. i have a feeling it will be 1.5yrs into it before it gets an early update along with a s-line/technik package.
hello icono im loving ur Q7 do you still have the other 22s? By the way your rims are so nice!
Old 12-04-2015, 04:32 AM
AudiWorld Expert

i never had 22" wheels... i have only done oem 21" wheels on every Q7.

Quick Reply: 2015 q7: how much discount?