Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Audi club of North America discount on 17' q7

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 05:08 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by tzchang
Do we still need this? My friend just told me that Audi West Chester(near Philadelphia) already offered him any in-stock new Q7 at 6%off for lease. If he buy and can pay cash, they can do invoice-$1000......
I'm looking to order soon, can you recommend anyone at Audi West Chester that is offering this kind of deal?
Old 03-30-2016, 05:37 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess I'll put this question out there....

Yesterday on the board I saw where the ACNA program ends on 3/31/2016. I bought a lifetime ACNA membership at the end of Dec 2015 with the explicit intent of ordering a 2017 Q7.

I placed my order through my local dealership back in Dec 2015, and we agreed on a price in writing by using the ACNA discount.

My car build week was last week (Mar 21), and I have a ACNA certificate that they sent me in late Feb as I was preparing for the purchase.

I won't physically take possession of the car until late April / early May. Does anyone think that it is a risk that the dealer does not honor the price from last December? Note that they have not reached out to me to tell me anything about the change in the program.

TIA.
Old 03-30-2016, 06:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by BigMactuary

Yesterday on the board I saw where the ACNA program ends on 3/31/2016. I bought a lifetime ACNA membership at the end of Dec 2015 with the explicit intent of ordering a 2017 Q7.

I placed my order through my local dealership back in Dec 2015, and we agreed on a price in writing by using the ACNA discount.

My car build week was last week (Mar 21), and I have a ACNA certificate that they sent me in late Feb as I was preparing for the purchase.

I won't physically take possession of the car until late April / early May. Does anyone think that it is a risk that the dealer does not honor the price from last December? Note that they have not reached out to me to tell me anything about the change in the program.

TIA.
Absolutely not. Since you have it in writing the dealer has to honor it unless there is a secret clause requiring you to take delivery by Mar 31st.
Old 03-30-2016, 06:37 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Sorry to ask this, new user here. How do I do a new post?
Old 03-30-2016, 10:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Can somebody explain in human language how ACNA discount works in real life? Say, I found a dealer who will honor the discount. I join the program. What's next? Do I need to get some kind of paper from the dealer with confirmation? Or I need to get a sales order with price and everything? My car is reserved, but I've not bought it yet.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:26 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by alex904
Can somebody explain in human language how ACNA discount works in real life? Say, I found a dealer who will honor the discount. I join the program. What's next? Do I need to get some kind of paper from the dealer with confirmation? Or I need to get a sales order with price and everything? My car is reserved, but I've not bought it yet.
You are running out of time. Get the life time ACNA membership by calling them. It costs $750 I believe. They will send you the membership information right away by email. Go to an Audi dealer who honors the 6% discount and make a deal, simple. You have time till tomorrow after which the 6% supplier discount is being replaced with something else.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ven7782
You are running out of time. Get the life time ACNA membership by calling them. It costs $750 I believe. They will send you the membership information right away by email. Go to an Audi dealer who honors the 6% discount and make a deal, simple. You have time till tomorrow after which the 6% supplier discount is being replaced with something else.
I realize I have one day left. Question here is how to play this card safe. From what I read in this thread dealer may back out from the agreement at any moment and I waste money on membership that will have no use otherwise.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:50 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by alex904
I realize I have one day left. Question here is how to play this card safe. From what I read in this thread dealer may back out from the agreement at any moment and I waste money on membership that will have no use otherwise.
When you order, the order form has the discount in writing. At least I had it in my order form. Talk to the dealer and get this clarified. Once you have everything in writing the dealer won't back off.
Old 03-30-2016, 11:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BigMactuary

TIA.
Same situation here.

Audi Supplier page states:
Effective April 1, 2016, the Audi Supplier Purchase Program is ending. March 31, 2016 will be the final day to print and redeem certificates at an Audi dealership. Any certificates presented after this date will not be honored.
Based on the bolded text above, I stopped by the dealer and gave them the certificate the day after I heard about this news.

My dealer reassured me that they would honor the 6% discount and I sent them an e-mail to confirm in writing that I had delivered the certificate.

Keeping fingers crossed that they keep their word when it comes time for delivery...
Old 03-30-2016, 01:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ven7782
When you order, the order form has the discount in writing. At least I had it in my order form. Talk to the dealer and get this clarified. Once you have everything in writing the dealer won't back off.
That's the problem. I have not ordered, but reserved car which is still shipping. I spoke with one dealer here in Bay Area and he told that I can use 6% certificate against any stock car they have on the lot right now and possibly for any other car if I place a factory order. However, he thinks that it will be impossible to get any discount from Audi for cars that are in the shipping state, because they're unable to actually sell them even they're reserved by dealership.

Quick Reply: Audi club of North America discount on 17' q7