Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Audi Rings Puddle Lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 10:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a thread looking for cedar brown pics - thanks for sharing!
Old 04-08-2016, 02:29 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Hey everyone. I purchased two sets of these puddle lights using the link provided by baltfan. I still have about two months before my Q7 arrives but I went ahead and ordered the puddle lights, which only furthers my impatience. Anyway I took some pics of the box they come in, the lights themselves and the booklet that it came it.

https://imgur.com/a/TXY55
Old 04-08-2016, 02:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These are awesome. Definitely going to get some for my Q7. Now I can't decide if I want the Audi rings or the Quattro LEDs.

Here is a link for what the Quattro one looks like

https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/zub...ug-4g0052133-9
Old 04-08-2016, 02:47 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for sharing the pics. I will probably do the same and order the lights before mine Q7 arrive in 3 weeks.
Old 04-08-2016, 04:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Genuine Audi part on eBay - Rings - $159 shipped
Audi Genuine LED Entry Puddle Light Kit Wide Plug 4G0 052 130 A | eBay

"quattro" - $161
Audi Genuine LED Entry Puddle Light Kit Wide Plug 4G0 052 130 | eBay
Old 04-09-2016, 07:17 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default china lights

Originally Posted by Paradox
Anyone have experience yet with any of the aftermarket logo laser puddle lights on eBay and their 2017 q7? They have ones on eBay, from china of course, that are WAY less than the oem ones. May not look as focused and bright but hey, for less than $20 for a pair, may be worth it if they actually fit/work.
so I have the cheap $10 ones from china (wish app) on my 2012 A7 and they look great also ..very bright , very clear. look really nice when its a little wet on the ground. AND they are in color (red and white) so it has the audi rings in white then it says audi in red. my only problem with the cheapso ones is that they have a white circle drawn around the entire thing to make it like a logo. I will post pictures if I can tonight or tomorrow. They look great and I always get compliments but I ordered the oem ones for the q7 (car isnt here yet.)

will post pics so you can see what I mean
Old 04-09-2016, 07:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by bootnet
so I have the cheap $10 ones from china (wish app) on my 2012 A7 and they look great also ..very bright , very clear. look really nice when its a little wet on the ground. AND they are in color (red and white) so it has the audi rings in white then it says audi in red. my only problem with the cheapso ones is that they have a white circle drawn around the entire thing to make it like a logo. I will post pictures if I can tonight or tomorrow. They look great and I always get compliments but I ordered the oem ones for the q7 (car isnt here yet.)

will post pics so you can see what I mean
Thanks and I'll look for you pics, appreciate you taking the time.

If anyone orders ebay ones (aftermarket) for the Q7 please share the ebay link so we will know which ones actually work/fit with the new Q7 as well. This is something I'd add for the hell of it but not at the price of the OEM ones. If I kept my cars longer, I would, but I just don't...
Old 04-09-2016, 08:13 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Paradox
Thanks and I'll look for you pics, appreciate you taking the time.

If anyone orders ebay ones (aftermarket) for the Q7 please share the ebay link so we will know which ones actually work/fit with the new Q7 as well. This is something I'd add for the hell of it but not at the price of the OEM ones. If I kept my cars longer, I would, but I just don't...

yea I ordered the q7 with the option but I have cheap ones at home and I will just add those to the back doors unless I see that the oem ones are "THAT MUCH BETTER" which I doubt..all of this stuff is all made in china now much of the time and unless its laser I cant imagine it being much clearer ..
Old 04-09-2016, 04:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This awesome. I think i will do Rings on FDs and Quatro on the RDs. Thanks for the links.
Old 04-10-2016, 01:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by PROEDGEBIKER.COM
This awesome. I think i will do Rings on FDs and Quatro on the RDs. Thanks for the links.
Now you're talking! I was thinking of doing the same.

Quick Reply: Audi Rings Puddle Lights