Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi Sport Pedals

 
Old 07-28-2018, 05:43 AM
  #1  
AudiWorld Member
Thread Starter
 
mrp0rky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: philadelphia
Posts: 250
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Audi Sport Pedals



so i just recently bought the audi sport pedal from amazon.. i just finish installing it and they fit perfectly.. here's the link to the item for those of you that wants to get it too
Audi Sport Pedals Audi Sport Pedals
.. you will have to wrestle the pedals into place..

please don't forget to take off the factory brake pedals first before installing the sport brake pedals..
mrp0rky is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 07:57 AM
  #2  
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
Cadx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,024
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

That's a darn good deal, considering how much the OEM ones are (& these look identical). Now you need the matching dead pedal.
Cadx6 is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 08:12 AM
  #3  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: New York
Posts: 237
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Looks great - thank you for the link (ordered).
dohturdima is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 09:59 AM
  #4  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 614
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by mrp0rky


so i just recently bought the audi sport pedal from amazon.. i just finish installing it and they fit perfectly.. here's the link to the item for those of you that wants to get it too
Audi Sport Pedals Audi Sport Pedals
.. you will have to wrestle the pedals into place..

please don't forget to take off the factory brake pedals first before installing the sport brake pedals..
How's the quality!? Do they feel cheap or not safe to use?
Allroading17 is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 10:21 AM
  #5  
AudiWorld Member
Thread Starter
 
mrp0rky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: philadelphia
Posts: 250
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Allroading17 View Post
How's the quality!? Do they feel cheap or not safe to use?
the quality is actually pretty good.. Try it yourself, this is an amazon prime item.. If you don't like it you can always return it.. And its only $16 instead of $200.. But like i said installing the brake pedal is a little hard.. But once its in there, it feels very solid..
mrp0rky is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 12:45 PM
  #6  
AudiWorld Junior Member
 
3Kulits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by mrp0rky View Post
the quality is actually pretty good.. Try it yourself, this is an amazon prime item.. If you don't like it you can always return it.. And its only $16 instead of $200.. But like i said installing the brake pedal is a little hard.. But once its in there, it feels very solid..
maybe they made a mistake. Instead of $159.80 they put $15.80.
3Kulits is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 01:03 PM
  #7  
AudiWorld Member
Thread Starter
 
mrp0rky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: philadelphia
Posts: 250
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by 3Kulits View Post
maybe they made a mistake. Instead of $159.80 they put $15.80.
If its a price typo i think they would just cancel my order instead of shipping it to me..
mrp0rky is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 01:24 PM
  #8  
AudiWorld Junior Member
 
3Kulits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Actually I also ordered one just right after I saw your post. Just saying!!
3Kulits is offline  
Old 07-30-2018, 04:29 AM
  #9  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Placed the order. Thanks for the link. Looking forward to giving these a try.
DavidGP is offline  
Old 07-30-2018, 09:57 AM
  #10  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Naples, FL
Posts: 46
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by DavidGP View Post
Placed the order. Thanks for the link. Looking forward to giving these a try.
+1. Have to wait till Thursday....
a4b7ga is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Audi Sport Pedals


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: