Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Decided to buy a Q7 - need some advice

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 06:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hitchens97
Drove it for the first time today. Love it. Glad I got the Prestige because I really like the HUD.
Great choice! Now enjoy your Q7

Thanks to everyone on the forum. BTW - any advice on how you got up to speed on all the features and informatics? Feels like I have a lot to learn....
The forum has many threads on various features. The MMI is relatively user friendly and as you will realize the Q7 allows for various levels of customization to the different DAP features. Play your heart out.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by sr007
Great choice! Now enjoy your Q7

The forum has many threads on various features. The MMI is relatively user friendly and as you will realize the Q7 allows for various levels of customization to the different DAP features. Play your heart out.

Thanks, btw - you have, apart from the RES, the exact same car I have colors and features....!!! The Rock Grey leather was in particular hard to find; I don't quite understand why so few, as I think grey works great as a color .
Old 11-08-2017, 09:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Drove it for the first time today. Love it. Glad I got the Prestige because I really like the HUD.
Congratulations. The HUD is one of those things that you enjoy more than you expected you would.

Thanks to everyone on the forum. BTW - any advice on how you got up to speed on all the features and informatics? Feels like I have a lot to learn....
Depending on the salesperson, they may or may not really teach you that much. My salesman went from right to left, covering every button on the center console, dash, steering wheel and then the MMI. You can also do this yourself and just press-and-learn. The forums have definitely taught me a few things. With so many electronics and settings, the manual has been much more useful in this car than any other car I've owned.. your answer to almost any question will most likely be within those 400 pages somewhere.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks, btw - you have, apart from the RES, the exact same car I have colors and features....!!! The Rock Grey leather was in particular hard to find; I don't quite understand why so few, as I think grey works great as a color .
Woohoo! we were torn between the pistachio beige and rock grey. Wife said previous two vehicles had the tan interior, so we opted for the grey this time. Love it and goes really well with the ink blue exterior.

Cheers!

Last edited by sr007; 11-08-2017 at 10:37 AM.