Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

does Audi have a fleet or corporate discount program for employees of big companies?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 02:37 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NPKR
I think Jimboy's deal is a bit overstated.

From one of his earlier posts on a different thread:

"Ok I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger on a new q7 that was on the lot...I had to negotiate over the phone for a week.. Premium with Mmi navigation...glacier white metallic with brown interior.

I will be picking it up tomorrow and trading in my 2013 x5.I think I got a great deal..just 500 below invoice plus tax and $499 fee! I don't think i will be able to sleep tonight!"

Since invoice is 7% and he got $500 below that, its about 7.75% discount. But then take into account his very high doc prep of $500. Further, in another post he states that they required him to finance through Audi. No doubt they are charging him something higher than he could get on his own to make back the difference for the dealership. It's still a decent deal, just nothing outrageous, which is what 10% off would be. No, they won't be selling a 2017 Q7 at loss.

When you see something that seems too good to be true......investigate.
Umm the msrp was 59,469 they gave me 5k off.i think that 10 percent. pm me & I will send you my Quote with my name redacted. In dc md va,every dealer charges up to 600 processing fee so I can't get around that. Audi finance is what they wanted and I got the best rate on my credit which is 1.9 percent.

All I am saying is negotiate and don't be ready to buy until you are happy with the price. I had a fairly new x5 & I was going to wait till end of calendar year to buy with what I want to pay. It's kinda funny that you are questioning a silly 5k off msrp..in car business that's chump change for a dealer.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:32 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Actually, that's 8.4% discount and with $600 for "prep"/profit (1%) come to about 7.4% discount. Still a very good deal on a newly released model. Dealer will get back about 1.5-2% from AFS and whatever dealer dealer goal incentives they earn which will put them into the black.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Leesin
The deal is locally specific and it is still valid on their website.
You mean this website?
Audi Supplier Program
Old 04-21-2016, 05:50 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by snagitseven
Actually, that's 8.4% discount and with $600 for "prep"/profit (1%) come to about 7.4% discount. Still a very good deal on a newly released model. Dealer will get back about 1.5-2% from AFS and whatever dealer dealer goal incentives they earn which will put them into the black.
Yeah I have always said percent off msrp..that's how I have negotiated because final price is different for everyone because of taxes, fees, options, etc. the deal they sent me on 3/26 was valid until 3/31. At that time I was shocked too cuz reading here gives you the assumption that q7s are flying off the lot at msrp.

I could've taken that written offer and gone to a dealer close to me to negotiate but since they went this far I honored and drove 50+ get the car which was the car I wanted.

And I double checked..the dealer fee was $300..not 600. Md caps fees at 300, there is no cap in va..hence me going to md to buy a car....so 10 percent off msrp -0.5 percent = 9.5%...but who is counting

Last edited by Jimboy435; 04-21-2016 at 06:20 AM.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:50 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I have heard that the DC areas of VA and MD have lots of Audi dealers and can get the best possible deals there. Difficult to get that sort of deal else where in the country.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:14 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in Washington, DC and we do have a lot of dealerships. However, I found far better pricing and customer service at Wynnewood in suburban Philly. I have bought my last 2 Audi's there - and have never been to the dealership. All done by email and phone, they valued my trade without seeing it, and then they delivered the exact cars I wanted. All with a better price than my Supplier Discount or negotiations with DC dealers had gotten me. Feel free to PM for more info/contacts.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:45 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by S4forDC
I live in Washington, DC and we do have a lot of dealerships. However, I found far better pricing and customer service at Wynnewood in suburban Philly. I have bought my last 2 Audi's there - and have never been to the dealership. All done by email and phone, they valued my trade without seeing it, and then they delivered the exact cars I wanted. All with a better price than my Supplier Discount or negotiations with DC dealers had gotten me. Feel free to PM for more info/contacts.
That's good to know as Philly is not far from where I live. However My Audi is already on order and I received 6% Supplier Discount. Let me check with them to see what they can offer.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:05 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by S4forDC
Yes wynewood is good..was going to offer me something similar. I went with Audi hunt valley.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by discogone
You mean this website?
Audi Supplier Program
No, it's on our local dealer's website and it's a local partner discount program. Not a nationwide thing.
Old 04-22-2016, 05:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Leesin
No, it's on our local dealer's website and it's a local partner discount program. Not a nationwide thing.
Please share the dealer information, it may benefit forum members in your area. Thanks!

Quick Reply: does Audi have a fleet or corporate discount program for employees of big companies?