Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

how many % off msrp

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 02:03 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 106 Likes on 85 Posts

Lol, not sure, and I do think I saw it on the offer sheet, but all those numbers under 1,000 are hard to keep track of. Should of had the boss(wife) review it before I wrote the check, still all fine. She's a beauty!
Old 04-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Ultimate Keyboard Warrior

Received 283 Likes on 203 Posts

I test drove a new 2.0T today, as my wife wants to upgrade her 2014 Kia Sorento SX. I think it's perfect for her.

Sales manager will let me have it for invoice, but I've purchased 5 vehicles from them in the last 6 years, so I get preferential treatment.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:43 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Force-1
I test drove a new 2.0T today, as my wife wants to upgrade her 2014 Kia Sorento SX. I think it's perfect for her.

Sales manager will let me have it for invoice, but I've purchased 5 vehicles from them in the last 6 years, so I get preferential treatment.
What does that work out to in term of % discount?
Old 04-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Ultimate Keyboard Warrior

Received 283 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by BigKutta
What does that work out to in term of % discount?
Would depend on price of MSRP. In her case about 7%.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

That's why I asked since I dont know the MSRP or what you paid. Thats a good discount.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Only a 7% margin on those...? No wonder the servicing costs so much on Audis.

Grey
Old 04-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We bought our prestige with driver assistance, cold weather, and towing packages in Feb. The car was en route to the dealership on a ship when we approached our sales rep. We negotiated 5% off with him which wasn't too hard at all. When the car came in a couple of weeks later, a number of things that weren't initially on the specs sheet showed up, including base carrying bars, rubber matts, a rear trunk cover, towing pin, and antitheft wheel bolts. The dealer threw these in for free (we did not even have to ask), so we end up getting the car for around 7.2% off.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:53 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by keclear
We bought our prestige with driver assistance, cold weather, and towing packages in Feb. The car was en route to the dealership on a ship when we approached our sales rep. We negotiated 5% off with him which wasn't too hard at all. When the car came in a couple of weeks later, a number of things that weren't initially on the specs sheet showed up, including base carrying bars, rubber matts, a rear trunk cover, towing pin, and antitheft wheel bolts. The dealer threw these in for free (we did not even have to ask), so we end up getting the car for around 7.2% off.
Good deal! I bet you were smiles all around driving away with that one.

Grey
Old 04-03-2017, 08:19 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by keclear
Probably depends on where in the world you live. Maybe putting your location under your avatar would help other readers of your posts?
Old 04-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Greystoke
Good deal! I bet you were smiles all around driving away with that one.

Grey
I didn't realize the extras till I got home and compared what we paid and the sticker price. That's when I was all smiles

Quick Reply: how many % off msrp