Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

how many % off msrp

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 04:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mgm864
I had to place a a deposit to hold the order, it was probably allocated for already and just got reserved for me. At that time I've been asking if the deposit is refundable just in case the deal doesn't push through (unavoidable circumstances). My salesperson told me yes. Of course everything went smoothly. I was only able to get 3% then and found out more is being offered by other dealerships. I didn't bother getting the additional 1 or 2% discount.

Prior to this, I test drove one that was originally ordered but the person didn't proceed with the sale (different dealer) due to some issues. The car was offered to me instead but I told them I'll think about it. After a day it got sold.

On a car like this that's on demand, I'm pretty sure they will have no problem selling it. Might be a different case if it's not on demand.
Which dealer in Chicago did you get this? I'm in the midwest, small market 2hr west, and will likely go to Chicago to get a deal. I was in Milwaukee this weekend and they said they won't deal.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

So what are people getting off now
Old 03-24-2017, 04:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by CHIO
Still similar. My dealer's entire March allocation is already sold. Supply is still no where near demand.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by SYMAWD
Still similar. My dealer's entire March allocation is already sold. Supply is still no where near demand.
Ya that is what I'm thinking also! Even with myself and my family buying over 5 cars this year I'm pleased with our deal ! Esp with my q7 going from a June delivery to next week now if the s4 get here the week after!
Old 03-24-2017, 05:26 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a loaded Q7 Prestige in July 2016 in the Hartford CT area and the most I could get was 3% MRSP. Received it in Nov 2016. Things might have changed by now but back then they were in short supply and dealers were not interested in negotiating much
Old 03-25-2017, 07:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zelosu
I bought a loaded Q7 Prestige in July 2016 in the Hartford CT area and the most I could get was 3% MRSP. Received it in Nov 2016. Things might have changed by now but back then they were in short supply and dealers were not interested in negotiating much
The beginning of February a local dealer offered 6% off MSRP on a Q7 Prestige Silver with BOP - the build I wanted - arriving end of March. Was not his allocation and the other dealer would not trade. Could have 6% off, if I wanted to special order and wait until June. February 3rd negotiated 4% off with dealer that had the build I wanted arriving next week.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought a Prestige last week at Audi Arlington and got 5.5% off MSRP.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by NovaQ7
I bought a Prestige last week at Audi Arlington and got 5.5% off MSRP.
Congrat! Specs, pics?

That's a very good discount for DC area. As a matter of fact, Arlington was the only one willing to give that kind of discount around here. I was going to order through them, but the allocation was a bit further out than I would have liked.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:07 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by CHIO
5% seems to be the average on ordered Prestige units... Anything over that you're doing very well. Management told me that there is a bit more wiggle room on in-stock units but unfortunately they're all lightly optioned and not even close to what I would want in a Q7.
Old 03-31-2017, 02:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zelosu
In Los Angeles, and we took delivery in August 2016, however I started working on this deal 3-4 months earlier. I was working with 2 dealers and at first they both told me demand is greater than supply, and Q7s are flying off the lots as fast as they get them in, yada-yada..... and no discounts were to be had.

So every month or so, I would check both dealers online inventory, and the exact same two Q7s were still there at both dealers. So in July I started the drive for a good deal, based more or less on the A6 lease I did. Eventually they caved and came down to my price... but it took 4 months of my patience.

Quick Reply: how many % off msrp