Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

how many % off msrp

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 06:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Litespeed11
We just placed a special order for a Glacier White/Black Prestige and got 6.5% off MSRP with included Audi Care. If you add in the Audi Care to the price, works out to over 7.5% off. This is in the Greater Boston area. Did most of it over email and went back and forth with about 5 dealerships.

Hoping to get something similar off the price of the vehicle. Most dealers in the Bay Area are sticking to MSRP the most i have been told is 3%
Old 12-16-2016, 07:07 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

i can put you in contact with an ABS in the Bay Area. pm if you would like to speak with him.
Old 12-16-2016, 01:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

We just placed a special order for a Glacier White/Black Prestige and got 6.5% off MSRP with included Audi Care. If you add in the Audi Care to the price, works out to over 7.5% off. This is in the Greater Boston area. Did most of it over email and went back and forth with about 5 dealerships.
Damn thats good. I'm getting 1.5% to order one. Of course I'm not paying that but c'mon. I think if I can swing 5% around here (DC area) that would be good, but I'm wondering if these Q7s are really that hot right now!?!?

Would waiting until january be better? Somehow I doubt that
Old 12-25-2016, 06:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

I am wondering if later in the new year will be better for incentives? Right now the Audi Season event is paying one month finance payment (I am looking for a TTS)... but the dealer is not offering a loyalty or regional incentive. I'd rather wait until April (after tax season)... but can't recall whether there are spring or summer events. I am in no particular hurry.

Historically, what is the best time of year to buy a car? Said another way, what might be the slowest month/quarter? Where AoA / the dealer might be more willing to bargain?

After all, they are 71 months into their sales streak.
Old 12-25-2016, 09:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by a4avant-ti
I am wondering if later in the new year will be better for incentives? Right now the Audi Season event is paying one month finance payment (I am looking for a TTS)... but the dealer is not offering a loyalty or regional incentive. I'd rather wait until April (after tax season)... but can't recall whether there are spring or summer events. I am in no particular hurry.

Historically, what is the best time of year to buy a car? Said another way, what might be the slowest month/quarter? Where AoA / the dealer might be more willing to bargain?

After all, they are 71 months into their sales streak.
The best time to buy almost any new car is the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
Old 12-25-2016, 12:59 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

5% off MSRP on Q7 premium plus
Old 12-25-2016, 02:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

6% off on Q7 premium plus.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:25 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm in the Boston area and looking for a Q7 deal. I sent you a PM. I'd love to know more about which dealer you bought from. I was offered 5.5% off with no Audi Care included.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:10 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

A good time to buy is when a dealership is trying to hit their quota at the end of a quarter or fiscal year. I got 12% off MSRP on my 2017 A4 plus a discount on AudiCare, and free all weather mats, because I was literally the last car they needed to sell in order to meet their quota at the end of their fiscal year (June 30th). 4th of July weekend is also solid, but you may end up getting less discount from the dealer but make up for it with a bigger incentive from the manufacturer (if they offer any incentives on the Q7). So far, Audi hasn't needed to offer any incentives for the MKII Q7, but we'll see if they do this year now that they'll need to sell the remaining 2017 models to make way for the incoming 2018 models.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:38 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

My SA told me he would imagine that the lease-deals on the Q7 might get better with the beginning of the new year. Well, I believe it when I see it.

Hard to imagine though that they would get any worse...

Quick Reply: how many % off msrp