Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

New Q7 Ordered, by an MB User

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 08:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default New Q7 Ordered, by an MB User

Hello all,

After 8 years of Benz ownership and way too many problems with MB, I decided to switch to Audi.

Placed an order couple of weeks back with Dealer with 6% Audi Club discount. They used an existing order and modified it to match with what I wanted, MSRP close to 70K. Production week 16.

Today I got email from the dealer saying that the vehicle is in "Build" stage.

I have two questions, Is there a way to track the progress? I am in US, I see many tracking screen shots from audi.co.uk site, does it work for a US order?

On Audi club discount, I have not given any certificate to the dealer yet. I don't even have one. But I got a buyer order stating 6% discount. Do I really need the certificate for use in May/June? I know the program is ending on March 31st, but if it is expiring, how can the dealer make any money from the certificate?

Thanks!
Old 03-26-2016, 02:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by lapi

On Audi club discount, I have not given any certificate to the dealer yet. I don't even have one. But I got a buyer order stating 6% discount. Do I really need the certificate for use in May/June? I know the program is ending on March 31st, but if it is expiring, how can the dealer make any money from the certificate?

Thanks!
Does the order simply state 6% discount or does it reference the Supplier program? As you probably know, the Audi Supplier website states "Any certificates presented after this date 9[March 31] will not be honored." Hopefully the dealer will honor the 6%, but worst case they should at least do 4% off as that is what would've come out of their pocket under the Supplier program.
Old 03-26-2016, 03:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by audi40
Does the order simply state 6% discount or does it reference the Supplier program? As you probably know, the Audi Supplier website states "Any certificates presented after this date 9[March 31] will not be honored." Hopefully the dealer will honor the 6%, but worst case they should at least do 4% off as that is what would've come out of their pocket under the Supplier program.
Line for Discount states Supplier Discount. When I asked about March 31st expiration to the sales guy, he said don't complicate the deal now, let go with what we know right now.