Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

New to us 2017 Q7 3.0T

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2024, 04:47 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to us 2017 Q7 3.0T

We just picked this up yesterday. 2017 Q7, 43k miles. Absolutely love it. We have had a b5 S4, and an original allroad, but it has been a while. It drives incredible, and has an extended warranty for 5 years/125k miles so it’s ready to go. We were looking at cpo’s but with the miles, packages and warranty it has I couldn’t turn this one down.
So happy to be back.

Old 01-11-2024, 06:28 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

That looks fantastic. Similarly optioned to the 2017 Prestige I also recently picked up. Did the warranty cost come separately? Mine is at 63,000 miles with no extended warranty.
Old 01-11-2024, 06:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 104 Likes on 87 Posts

Congrats!!! Super low miles for that year. I put that many miles/year on mine now.

That is very close to fully loaded....what with Night Vision (I have it and it's a nice lil gimmick) and the Luxury Package. Just missing the B&O Package...which is amazing! That was a must have for us.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:05 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Ultiman
That looks fantastic. Similarly optioned to the 2017 Prestige I also recently picked up. Did the warranty cost come separately? Mine is at 63,000 miles with no extended warranty.
Built into the deal.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:10 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by keg97
Congrats!!! Super low miles for that year. I put that many miles/year on mine now.

That is very close to fully loaded....what with Night Vision (I have it and it's a nice lil gimmick) and the Luxury Package. Just missing the B&O Package...which is amazing! That was a must have for us.
We are very happy with it. And it was a dealership serviced car, already had its 60k service.
Yeah the Bose is ok, wish it could have had the B&O, but it’s all good. The night vision is actually very cool, where we drive there are a lot of deer, so it will come in handy.
Old 01-12-2024, 08:25 AM
Ultimate Keyboard Warrior

Received 283 Likes on 203 Posts

And Black Optics?
Old 01-12-2024, 10:06 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by gmn30t
We are very happy with it. And it was a dealership serviced car, already had its 60k service.
Yeah the Bose is ok, wish it could have had the B&O, but it’s all good. The night vision is actually very cool, where we drive there are a lot of deer, so it will come in handy.
You got a nicely optioned version- the Luxury package is not commonly found. Post some pics of that interior!

RE NightVision- get back to me in a month . Lots of deer in my area and I don't use it, as it's not practical with the screen size/location and the speeds I'm traveling.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Force-1
And Black Optics?
That's an appearance package to me- some must have it and some don't.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:24 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

You got a nicely optioned version- the Luxury package is not commonly found. Post some pics of that interior!

RE NightVision- get back to me in a month . Lots of deer in my area and I don't use it, as it's not practical with the screen size/location and the speeds I'm traveling.

yeah I’m sure it’s a bit of a gimmick, but if it helps me even a little I will take it. My in-laws recently totaled their car when a deer hit them so give me all the assistance I can get. I probably wouldn’t have added it if I was building it new and I didn’t go out searching for it, but happy to have it included on the car.

Yeah the luxury package is awesome, soft close doors are cool, leather is great, massaging seats. The alcantara is a nice touch, extends down the pillars and on the doors. Very clean on the inside and outside for being a 2017.

Old 01-12-2024, 10:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Looks great! Like the walnut wood and the alcantara for sure. I need to try the massaging seats in my wife's X7 as I always forget she has those.

Quick Reply: New to us 2017 Q7 3.0T