Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Q7 Picture Thread

 
Old 09-09-2017, 06:56 PM
  #21  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 42
Default

Originally Posted by hk007 View Post
Looks great! Post more when you can. Is that Carrara or Glacier White? Can't wait to get my Carrara White with BOP.
I have Carrara white BOP. 50% 3M tint on front windows.
andrewbrion is offline  
Old 09-09-2017, 07:42 PM
  #22  
AudiWorld Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
hayde_bre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: New York
Posts: 937
Default

Originally Posted by andrewbrion View Post
I have Carrara white BOP. 50% 3M tint on front windows.
I love the contrast. The whole thing looks beautiful, and I am not even a fan of white, but this looks really nice.
That's Titanium-Black optic package, right? Only available on Prestige? Darn it.
hayde_bre is offline  
Old 09-10-2017, 06:40 PM
  #23  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 255
Default

Originally Posted by andrewbrion View Post
I have Carrara white BOP. 50% 3M tint on front windows.
Thanks! Lol i have this photo of your Q7 already saved on my phone. I used it show family/friends what I ordered. Good to know it's Carrara White!!
hk007 is offline  
Old 09-10-2017, 06:42 PM
  #24  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 255
Default

Originally Posted by hayde_bre View Post
I love the contrast. The whole thing looks beautiful, and I am not even a fan of white, but this looks really nice.
That's Titanium-Black optic package, right? Only available on Prestige? Darn it.
Yeah that Titanium-Black optic package aka BOP. Looks best on white IMO.
hk007 is offline  
Old 09-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  #25  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: BAY AREA, CA
Posts: 381
Default






went 5mm wider front and rear and raised the vehicle up .5 an inch. As nice as it looked really low the ride quality really suffered. Itís still a little over an inch lower than stock but the ride is back to almost stock like comfort even in dynamic.
erwheezy is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 04:51 AM
  #26  
JT4
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
JT4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: NYC / LI
Posts: 1,051
Default

Those wheels look great
JT4 is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 09:59 AM
  #27  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 121
Default

Originally Posted by erwheezy View Post





went 5mm wider front and rear and raised the vehicle up .5 an inch. As nice as it looked really low the ride quality really suffered. Itís still a little over an inch lower than stock but the ride is back to almost stock like comfort even in dynamic.
can you explain this a bit, are you saying that the ride has become worse since making these changes? what size are the tires front and back?
sid369 is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 11:46 AM
  #28  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: BAY AREA, CA
Posts: 381
Default

Originally Posted by sid369 View Post
can you explain this a bit, are you saying that the ride has become worse since making these changes? what size are the tires front and back?
My car has factory air vehicle and the car is lowered using aftermarket lowering links. I had it set too low initially so I had it adjusted to raise it up a bit and now the ride is fine again.

Last edited by erwheezy; 09-28-2017 at 11:48 AM.
erwheezy is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 05:01 PM
  #29  
AudiWorld Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2
Default

Originally Posted by andrewbrion View Post
I have Carrara white BOP. 50% 3M tint on front windows.
Very nice look
Quattro323 is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 05:01 PM
  #30  
AudiWorld Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2
Default

Originally Posted by sid369 View Post
can you explain this a bit, are you saying that the ride has become worse since making these changes? what size are the tires front and back?
What size tire are you running?
Quattro323 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: