Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Waiting for my new Q7 order with Audi Exclusive (First Audi Exclusive Q7 in the US)

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 11:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Waiting for my new Q7 order with Audi Exclusive (First Audi Exclusive Q7 in the US)

I have posted another thread in Q7 discussion. I am sorry I dont know where to post because I am confused with name for MKII. lol...

I am waiting for my Q7 to be built and delivered. ETA says it should be 2016/06 but Tofana White exterior color and Audi Exclusive options will delay the delivery to the end of July, I think.

on 2/10, Audi just released order guide of MY2017. This might be the first time that Q7 can choose Audi Exclusive options in the US. The second day after it was released (2/11), I did place the order with my dealer.

After one month's negotiation on color combination for the interior, I have confirmed everything on 03/15. I was told that this is the first Q7 with Audi Exclusive options in the US so the communications between Audi Exclusive Rep and German factory are really slow. But luckily, I have it done.

For the regular options, I only discard Night Vision and do choose everything. For Audi Exclusive options, I did choose Package 4 (Full Volcona Leather for almost everywhere), Wooden Inlays and Controls in Leather. But for Package 4, you have to choose additional $6850 for full leather dashboard. They said it consume half a cow

Finally, MSRP reaches more than 111K without tax...

But it is worthy to get a Q7 with all what you want.

I have attached some renders which is provided by AoA Audi Exclusive Rep.

The Door Handle and Door Armrest are also Crimson Red, rendering software just got some bugs.

I will post a full thread when I get my Q7 delivered.

Hope it can help if someone wants to do Audi Exclusive on Q7.

I have also attached my full configuration list and Audi Exclusive option details. I have hidden some private info because I dont know whether I can post the dealer name or not.

Few days ago, I have added Bang & Olufsen 3D Sound system to my order.

Last edited by jsh333333; 03-27-2016 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-27-2016, 11:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jsh333333
I have posted another thread in Q7 discussion. I am sorry I dont know where to post because I am confused with name for MKII. lol...

I am waiting for my Q7 to be built and delivered. ETA says it should be 2016/06 but Tofana White exterior color and Audi Exclusive options will delay the delivery to the end of July, I think.

on 2/10, Audi just released order guide of MY2017. This might be the first time that Q7 can choose Audi Exclusive options in the US. The second day after it was released (2/11), I did place the order with my dealer.

After one month's negotiation on color combination for the interior, I have confirmed everything on 03/15. I was told that this is the first Q7 with Audi Exclusive options in the US so the communications between Audi Exclusive Rep and German factory are really slow. But luckily, I have it done.

For the regular options, I only discard Night Vision and do choose everything. For Audi Exclusive options, I did choose Package 4 (Full Volcona Leather for almost everywhere), Wooden Inlays and Controls in Leather. But for Package 4, you have to choose additional $6850 for full leather dashboard. They said it consume half a cow

Finally, MSRP reaches more than 111K without tax...

But it is worthy to get a Q7 with all what you want.

I have attached some renders which is provided by AoA Audi Exclusive Rep.

The Door Handle and Door Armrest are also Crimson Red, rendering software just got some bugs.

I will post a full thread when I get my Q7 delivered.

Hope it can help if someone wants to do Audi Exclusive on Q7.

I have also attached my full configuration list and Audi Exclusive option details. I have hidden some private info because I dont know whether I can post the dealer name or not.

Few days ago, I have added Bang & Olufsen 3D Sound system to my order.
Whew! Hefty price so long as you like the red...not my cup since I would prob get tired of the color pretty quickly. Congrats on the order!
Old 03-27-2016, 11:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by zekeman
Whew! Hefty price so long as you like the red...not my cup since I would prob get tired of the color pretty quickly. Congrats on the order!
haha. Thank you~

Compared with price for European models on Audi Exclusive, US price looks too high, just for changing the color and adding more Volcona leather coverage.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:24 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 41 Likes on 24 Posts

Aha! So there is a way to get a full leather dash in the US!

Sadly, it's not as easy as checking off an option package on the standard order guide. I'd pay an extra $3-4k to get a leather dash... but not $18k.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by larryV
Aha! So there is a way to get a full leather dash in the US!

Sadly, it's not as easy as checking off an option package on the standard order guide. I'd pay an extra $3-4k to get a leather dash... but not $18k.
oh. it is available if and only if you add Package 3 or Package 4 in Audi Exclusive options. On the other hand, this $6850 dashboard option is a mandatory option for Audi Exclusive. it is like a hidden fee but you have to pay.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oooof, that's a large chunk of change for special colors. But man, if I were going to go that route, I wouldn't do that to a Q7... I'd do it to a SQ7. May as well go all the way.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Congrats on the order. You are obviously a great car enthusiast and the Q7 will add to the hi line stable.
I too would have gone for the SQ.
One thing struck me from the pics (I know they're only renderings) but such a top of the line car and it only has the basic a/c - and what happened to the touch pad in front of the gear selector? Seems like there're only number buttons.!?
Keep us informed with order progress.
Thanks
Old 08-18-2016, 05:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So the OP was back in March, wonder if he got his car yet.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:06 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

did you ever take delivery of this Q7?

photos?
Old 10-30-2016, 05:08 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by iconoclast
did you ever take delivery of this Q7?

photos?
you got to show the pics..

update: mine coming in about a week or so.

Last edited by indiandevil; 11-29-2016 at 05:08 AM.