Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

What is the best price you got on your Q7?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 01:04 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Default What is the best price you got on your Q7?

Hi everyone, been following this site for a while, but now that I am seriously thinking about a Q7, I am trying to gather some info on how much below MSRP people are paying, and what sources/companies you are going through (or if there are preferred dealers, etc) to get better deals.

I hope this is not against forum rules.
Thanks in advance.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

on a new 2018 you can get up to 7%off.. i'm in philadelphia area and i got mine for 7%off with no trade-ins.. depends on where you are, hopefully the other members can steer you in the right direction on where to go and who to look for..
Old 08-29-2017, 02:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Where are you located? Discounts vary by geography and availability, but 6-7% is very doable and you may have to drive a bit to get your car if needed. Shop around your local dealers first and ask what discount you'd get if you ordered a Q7
Old 08-29-2017, 03:52 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by hayde_bre
Hi everyone, been following this site for a while, but now that I am seriously thinking about a Q7, I am trying to gather some info on how much below MSRP people are paying, and what sources/companies you are going through (or if there are preferred dealers, etc) to get better deals.

Thanks in advance.
If you are in Sweden or Egypt then prices will be higher. You may want to consider some options so in the USA you will pay between 54k to about 95k. Additionally, Audi haven't made 2 the same yet so no two prices will be the same.
Try adding your location under your avatar for useful answers.
Old 08-29-2017, 04:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by mrp0rky
on a new 2018 you can get up to 7%off.. i'm in philadelphia area and i got mine for 7%off with no trade-ins.. depends on where you are, hopefully the other members can steer you in the right direction on where to go and who to look for..
Originally Posted by BigKutta
Where are you located? Discounts vary by geography and availability, but 6-7% is very doable and you may have to drive a bit to get your car if needed. Shop around your local dealers first and ask what discount you'd get if you ordered a Q7
Thank you, you two.
Wow, 7-8%?
I am in New York and I can travel to Phily no problem if it means getting 8% off, that could put me in the perfect spot in terms of monthly payments for the exact car I want.

Originally Posted by DB22
If you are in Sweden or Egypt then prices will be higher. You may want to consider some options so in the USA you will pay between 54k to about 95k. Additionally, Audi haven't made 2 the same yet so no two prices will be the same.
Try adding your location under your avatar for useful answers.
Hi, I thought my profile already said US, but I'll update to indicate New York for future reference.

Thank you so much.
PS: I reached out to Carvoy before, did not get a single offer/find for a build or something near what I wanted (nothing crazy, just Premium + with Vision+Cold+Metallic Dark Gray+Black headliner roughly $63500~. If I can get 8% off, I'd be able to seal the deal when my X5 lease is up in 2 months. I don't think there will be any '17s left by then, and if any I doubt it will be something I want (if it isn't sold by then, it's probably not a desirable build)

Thanks again everyone, I am excited because when my local dealer offered me 1% off on a $65k vehicle, I was ready to give up on Q7 and seriously consider XC90 since this is last year of X5 before it's updated, and the 3rd row on X5 is as good as useless.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Thank you, you two.
Wow, 7-8%?
I sent you a private message that should help you out
Old 08-30-2017, 05:29 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks in advance.
7.5% discount on 2018 order in Southern California (no trade in or financing)
Old 08-30-2017, 08:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 53 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by us395
7.5% discount on 2018 order in Southern California (no trade in or financing)
Will you please PM the dealership you ordered from and got that discount? I am in SoCal as well and have an order placed at 6% but need some ammo. Thanks you!
Old 08-30-2017, 09:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default new car

Thanks in advance.
I'm in NY around the Albany area and my deal is about 5% off MSRP: $1000 over dealer's invoice.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:10 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Thanks for all the replies, got some PM's with some guidance as well.
Hopefull in next month and a half we can make the final decision. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: What is the best price you got on your Q7?