A video memory for MarkFank

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 08:30 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A video memory for MarkFank

Someone emailed me about these allroad videos that Mark & I filmed back in January 2001. I decided to reedit them together with mostly raw footage, put some techno music and cheesy transitions into it an share them with the world again for a short period of time. Neither is very exciting, there's a reason why I originally edited them to 2 minutes or so.

First video was filmed in Utah's west desert with myself and MarkFank. The allroad is an AoA press vehicle. Video is in WMV format, about 8 minutes, 20mb. Please right click on the link and "Save link as" to download to your computer.

<a href="http://www.getoutanddrive.com/misc/allroad_0002.WMV">Audi allroad quattro video #1</a>

Second video was filmed in Salt Lake City, a former co-worker helped with some of the driving on this one. I was actually "directing" this one, so in some places there are multipul "takes" of the same scene. This one has been edited to where the allroad is on the road - not necessarly in the order it was actually filmed - but it is still mostly raw footage. It is also in two parts - in-car video and external video.

The allroad is the same AoA press vehicle from video #1. WMV format, just under 8 minutes, 20mb. Please right click on the link and "Save link as" to download to your computer.

<a href="http://www.getoutanddrive.com/misc/allroad_2_0001.WMV">Audi allroad quattro video #2</a>

Anyway, enjoy.
Old 11-30-2004, 01:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Ahhhh......memories. Got the calendars today. Thanks!
Old 11-30-2004, 02:53 PM

i like the first one, should have ripped it around in the mud a little more.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default When it's not your car and you're in the middle of nowhere, you tend to be a little conservative...

But if I knew then what I know now, I think we would have abused it a little more. But, we were out in the middle of nowhere, so if we would have gotten stuck, we would have been majorly screwed.

But it was fun from what I remember.