RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

18 inch Wheels for RS4 - Recomendations

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 06:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 18 inch Wheels for RS4 - Recomendations

Folks
I know many of you suggested options for TS4 winter package. Hartmann is a company I like. Are there others you can receommend that have a good reputation and quality. There are a lot of replicas for sale on EBAY, not sure on the reliability.

Many thanks
Old 11-21-2006, 06:50 AM
AudiWorld Super User

whatever you do, dont tell Ed, he might go buy your wheels.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:07 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default yeah so after I emailed you and told you i was buying the wheels, you still decided to buy them

how fair is that? Honestly, if I knew someone else has ordered wheels, i dont care what the dealership would have told me. I wouldnt have bought them out of courtesy to the other guy. Even if i didnt know who he was. But I went here and gave you the contact info for the dealership to help you out since you couldnt find the wheels. I still think both you and the dealership are at fault. In my opinion you simply dont do that to someone who helped you out. And its not like it was your mistake, YOU KNEW THEY WERE MY WHEELS I HAD SPECIAL ORDERED!

The payment of the wheels was not an issue. The dealership knew i was traveling and said they would hold them for me. If they had wanted prepayment I would have gladly prepaid for them. If they didn't want them at the dealership, they should have called me and I would have had someone pick them up.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default of course you didnt appreciate the personal attack. You got called out, no one likes getting called

out. You have my email. I just wanted to make sure everyone on here knew that if they tried to help you out, you would go behind their back and screw them over. Thats it. I trust people on here for advice and such and would never do what you did to me to another member on here.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default whats there to talk about, you have made your point, I have made mine.

I hope you enjoy the wheels. Every time you get in your car, I hope you think about what you did. If you don't, so be it. I just wanted to call you out and I have done it. I will take the rest up with my parts department.

Now that I have made my point, I have much better things to do than argue with you about a set of wheels. I will get new wheels, but the fact that you took my wheels still stands. I just hope someone one day will return the favor to you. Happy driving.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:48 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default yeah cause that was fair, lets give custom interiors to a few and not give them out to everyone

Audi shouldnt give special treatment to certain RS4 owners. It should be special order interior for everyone or no one. I am sure Audi didnt cancel custom order interior just because I called them. Maybe I should call them and tell them to ditch the fugly avants. Maybe they would listen to me.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I hate to be the person to break it to you, but life's not fair.

Just like it might not have been fair that somebody else bought the wheels that you were probably going to buy when you got around to it. **** happens, life moves on.

Order another set of wheels. It doesn't sound like you were in a big rush to get them anyway.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default well yeah i have no problem ordering another set of wheels. Its just that they take forever to get

and they ordered those in July for me. I think ed knew how hard they were to get. I have always worked well with riverside and had they taken 2 seconds to call me and tell me that they wanted a deposit, then fully paid and picked up, etc, I would have done that. Who knows when the next set will come in.

Life is not fair cause of things like the wheel incident and the PEOPLE BEHIND THOSE SITUATIONS.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:10 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default You're a LIAR

I e-mailed you on Thursday night and told you.

I can't believe the BS you're posting. If you'd had half of spine, you'd discuss this over the phone.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:12 PM

Please everyone take this offline now

Quick Reply: 18 inch Wheels for RS4 - Recomendations