RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Fluffhead.....you out there?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 04:46 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Fluffhead.....you out there?

How much did you pay for your Euro front bumper? Did you order through Stasis/Euro-Audi-Parts? How long was delivery time?

Thanks.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Answers...

I ordered the bumper last August along with other items and I don't have the break down on each part I received. Even if I did, I'm sure the price is different now.

I purchased it from Rival Motorsport. Talk to Scott, and he can get a price for you.

As I've posted in a previous email, you need <b>only</b> the bumper and 2 parking sensors. If you want to make the front sensors functional then you will need 4 in total (2 will need special holders which are separate part #'s), the wiring harness, and euro license filler plate.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:19 AM

Default While we're on the subject of Euro parts...

I am particularly interested in the suspension that you have. Where did you get that setup from? I would love to have a totally stock setup that lowers the car and stiffens it up...the euro setup might be the ticket. Also if you don't mind could you email me the price on that setup? Thanks in advance. knemeth@e-metier.com.

Keith
Boca Raton, Florida
Old 08-03-2007, 07:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

why wont you order from europarts?
Old 08-03-2007, 07:35 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Like the bumper...

I ordered from Scott at Rival Motorsport and don't have the price break down b/c I ordered it with other parts (suede wheel etc).

Give Scott a call, he will be glad to help you.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:01 PM

Default Re: While we're on the subject of Euro parts...

Keith, this is Scott, the individual who assisted Kevin with his Euro parts. I also live in Boca Raton and would be glad to help you source some parts. Drop me an email at your convenience to scott@thegallerymiami.com
Old 08-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 234 Likes on 188 Posts
Default I'm not going to sit down and argue each point, each event, each word...

as you do. If you find fault with what we sold or what I did with your order then that is fine, I apologize that you were unsatisfied. You are more than welcome to your opinion, however obviously nothing said or done can change your opinion. I would prefer that if you have issue with us just to not purchase from us versus making it a mission of yours to present this situation with your slant privately and pump another company publicly constantly.

You received your money back minus 20% as with standard orders, we received a hit on our account due to your chargeback, we covered 80% of your shipping costs and you were able to return special ordered parts back to us. So I'd say you made out fairly well and I know that you obviously feel wronged somehow, however I am not sure how considering the outcome that you can publicly or privately bad mouth consistently and constantly our service since in this situation we ended up on the short end of the stick on every account with your order.

I apologize for the situation, however your view of us is out of line and your actions after this one problematic order are out of line. Please just continue on with having fun with your RS4 and just let us do what we do. If we were truly a poor vendor why then if you search under Europrice in Audiworld's search do you find nothing but recommendations and praise?

Thank you,

Old 08-03-2007, 01:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I really don't get you Alex...

The reason I argue each of your points is b/c I have to to show everyone what really happened. Otherwise people might believe what you write.

Don't you think my opinion would be different if you just took responsibility for making a mistake? You make it seem like you did nothing wrong and I'm crazy for not wanting to recommend you to others? Even after this, you still think you did nothing wrong and that you were doing me a favor returning some of my money.

In regards to the the other company I recommend, I do so b/c they have been great to deal with and if someone asks me where I got something I tell them. I guess I should just say that I can't say where I got something b/c people might think I'm pumping them up? They are an advertiser here as well.

You also make it seem like I go out of my way to say negative things about Europrice. Someone asked me a question, specified Europrice and I answered honestly. What proof do you have that I "consistently and constantly" bad mouth Europrice. I discussed the situation with some of my close friends at the time and more then one of them told me to post what happened all over AW and I refused to do that. You are the one that now made it public.

Are you are trying to make everyone here think that out of the goodness of your heart you returned most of my money? As you mentioned I had to put a chargeback through to get you to do anything. When I first asked you for a refund, instead of an offer you quoted policy. Are you saying that if I threatened a chargeback instead of actually doing it, you would have responded differently?

I agree you ended up with the short stick, but you were the cause...look in the mirror and stop blaming me.

Saying that no one has anything negative to say about Europrice doesn't excuse you from what happened here. Everyone makes mistakes and you made one with my order. Do you really think your perfect? Don't you think the reason I ordered from you to begin with is b/c of Europrice's reputation? Guess what, to me, you didn't live up to your reputation.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:13 PM

Default face it dude, you and your shop just got owned on the biggest audi site there is

now by continuing to argue, you just keep making it worse for youself. I bet nobody on this forum would want to do business with someone who acts the way you do. Again, HAAAAA, you got pwned.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:57 PM

Fluff, sharing emails on the site is not allowed.

Quick Reply: Fluffhead.....you out there?