RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

I know it's off topic, but I HAVE TO share this....Off a BMW forum. Enjoy.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 04:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I know it's off topic, but I HAVE TO share this....Off a BMW forum. Enjoy.......

(I am getting so much attention and status from my E93 that its hard to keep track of all of it. I know that the enthusiasts remember their favorite kills on the road, so I thought it would be good to post my favorite status kills so I don't forget them as new ones occur.)

So, this morning, I pull up to a Dunkin' Donuts drivethru window and the register girl takes my money and says "nice car". I say "Thanks. What's with your teeth?" She gives me back the change, there's a penny in my hand so I drop the coins on the ground. She closes the window and I start to pull away. As I flick my straw wrapper to the asphalt, I see the driver behind me, in an E46 Sedan, staring at my car. Nice kill.

Then, this afternoon, I pull up to a McDonald's drivethru window and the guy bagging my food says "wow, nice car". I say "Thanks. You know, I worked at Burger King when I was your age, but today it's much harder to get a good job and make enough to afford a car like this." Kid forgets to put my daughter's sweet and sour sauce in the bag, but I check before I pull away, knock on the glass window, and ask the manager to give me my sauce and school the kid for messing up my order. Another kill.

Yesterday afternoon, I'm pulling up to Lenscrafters in the local mall parking lot as I need to get a new pair of $200 RayBan's that lack polarization so I can see my awesome Sirius/iPod audio display. I'm looking for an empty place to park so jealous people can't scratch my car and there's a spot way over there where I can go nose to nose with a 528i. No sooner am I putting the windows up than the owner of the 5 comes out. It's a 50 something woman. She looks straight at me, says "nice car" and I respond "Your's too. Not sporty, but I love the color." We give each other a knowing "we're better than everyone else" glance and I go in to get my shades. Killed.

Wednesday afternoon, I'm alone for lunch as my co-workers no longer want to go to lunch with me due to jealousy (as I predicted). I'm driving top down in the sun and am looking for something to do, so I decide to buzz the local Acura dealership, the one that had been my close companion for the last 10 years. Driving around the new car inventory, there are like 5 or 6 people looking at various cars to buy and I drive past them extremely slowly, staring at them as I go by. The salesmen are getting upset because their potential customers aren't focused on Acura product. The head of the service department sees me drive by and waves to me; his name is Mitch and we've been good aquaintences since 1997. I look at him, don't change my facial expression, and drive off. Ouch-kill.

BJ
Old 09-13-2007, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sounds like a potential serial killer to me : )

got some issues the BMW can't cure.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:34 PM
AudiWorld Expert

LOL. Didn't realize the cabs were E93, got confused at the beginning.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:49 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Whew...BJ must have a really short one.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:50 PM

Default Sheesh, Vijay. . . BMW drivers would never act like that

:-).

Well, perhaps Steve Sherwood. . . with his Alcon-sportin' 335i. . .
Old 09-13-2007, 06:26 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Ya, that guy is a rice-boy/decal-wh0re
Old 09-13-2007, 07:43 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

What a prize ****
Old 09-13-2007, 08:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default no way this guy is serious... must be a joke/sarcasm?? or do people like that really exist?

mind posting the link?
Old 09-13-2007, 09:19 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I'm with you. He managed to encapsulate every aspect of the BMW stereotype in one post...

or, he's a potential serial killer. lol
Old 09-13-2007, 09:27 PM

Default it does seem way off the wall

but i wouldn't put that mindest past any BMW owner.

as for the 'serial killer' notion. hey, he's going around picking out his victims, then cruising a dealer parking lot for other victims/thrills. i think an APB needs to be put out on him pronto. might clear up a lot of mutilated squirrels in the neighborhood : )

Quick Reply: I know it's off topic, but I HAVE TO share this....Off a BMW forum. Enjoy.......