RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

I posted Piggy Piggy Oink Oink on the RS4 board only for the benefit of our RS4 owners and.........

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 06:50 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I posted Piggy Piggy Oink Oink on the RS4 board only for the benefit of our RS4 owners and.........

potential owners.

Not to imply that any of the other cars are lesser in any way. I am not a **** stirrer and would never post it on the Bimmer boards. I am quite aware that there are some of our readers that have reposted it on other boards. I hope to only share a good video.

I have followed the RS4 board for over a year. It never fails to amaze me how many NON RS4 lovers post their opinions here and are upset that they get jumped. THIS IS THE AUDI RS4 BOARD! Get over it, if you don't like what we post or how we reply to your post don't come here and post. What do you expect? Do you think that you are the first or will be the last to receive an aggressive reply?

We have had in the past and continue to have some trolls come here in a lame attempt to slam the car. It gets OLD and some of us have become quick on the trigger.

I bought the RS4 for my own reasons and it has yet to disappoint. I do expect BMW's new M3 to surpass it. In fact I will be disappointed if it doesn't. I only wish that the Americans could make a superior car in its class. In my opinion they can't and never will.

I am here to share information, stories, and ideas and learn from others about the RS4. Why are you here?
Old 12-15-2006, 07:32 AM

Default You're so EVIL to the point :-)

Dear Evil Buddha,
I share the same thoughts as you (and many many others in this forum). While I'm a VERY new fan here, I do have the same reasons for being part of this forum. Read a lot, listen and I might get something really worth the effort after all and .. SHARE it!!

*share* is the key word that you used and I do agree with you. Enough said :-)

*potential sprint blue RS4 owner*
Old 12-15-2006, 07:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Well said, but realize you ARE stirring the ...

Take cover! The stuff you're stirring is about to hit the fan!

Here come the RS4 haters... You paid too much! Oil burner! Dyno sux! Can't even beat a modded bla bla! You guys are snoots! Go drink your Cognac! RS4 is fat pig! What- no supercharger?! Your wheels suck - give them to me! The brakes suck - give them to me! Carbon fiber turns green! You're condescending! I won't buy one until ______ (fill in the blank)! I hate your car (but I'm buying one next year)! What no Euro seats?! What no Euro steering wheel?! 8250redline, 12.5:1CR, 4.11 gears, 8-pot Brembos are useless! My buddies modded ___ beat a RS4! Limited production means nothing! Audi will never sell 1000 per year! Audi will sell way more than the "limited" 1000 per year!

Did I miss any?

Edit: Mirror are plastic, DRC leaks, no spare tire, and Bob W. is our hero!
Old 12-15-2006, 07:54 AM

LOL!
Old 12-15-2006, 07:54 AM

my little piggy needed something new....
Old 12-15-2006, 08:05 AM

Default Agreed...

But most of the M3/BMW owners are not saying those things. They're talking about performance/track comparisions, etc. and most of them have legitimate perspectives. I respect you because you are objective about such things and backup your claims with your own experiences.

Do you find anything wrong with Bimmer owners posting here? I welcome Audi owners to post on the BMW forums especially if they've owned both at one time. IMHO, Forums can get boring without good debate between great cars, I've found the discussions here quite interesting.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Heck no - no problem with bimmer guys - you're welcome here anytime

if you can stand the forum format/software, that is...
Old 12-15-2006, 08:56 AM

lol, I do prefer the "other" format, but there's always good stuff here.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:24 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

That's a great list and no worries I still have my asbestos flame pants I bought from TTbrit ;-)
Old 12-15-2006, 10:16 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default DLSJ5 - "Do you find anything wrong with Bimmer owners posting here?"..........

I believe anyone can and should post here but they need to remember were they are posting.

They should be prepared for criticism if they are only here to attack the RS4. As owners we are very aware of its faults. The RS4 will as all cars do have but a very short time in the spotlight though I believe it will continue to be a great car for its day.

Quick Reply: I posted Piggy Piggy Oink Oink on the RS4 board only for the benefit of our RS4 owners and.........