RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

So ummm...When is all this **** going to stop so I can at least begin to enjoy the forum again?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 07:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So ummm...When is all this **** going to stop so I can at least begin to enjoy the forum again?

It's getting old guys...and I'm the "baby" around here. I've been dumping my soul into doing projects that I know you all can enjoy and benefit from, but day after day the urge to stop posting here gets stronger.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default i think a lot of it would stop if JET moved advertiser threads out of this forum.

<a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/feedback/msgs/36182.phtml">and this may be possible...</a>

does conflict really bother you? i think it makes the forum more interesting, personally. i could do without the rolling advertisements though.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default This is a very weird board.

I post on several boards and this one is certainly "interesting"

But I just got the car so I'm just reading
Old 01-29-2007, 07:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default that's because the weirdest person on the planet posts here.

sparkhill!

just kidding...he's actually the only normal one here.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default What is funny last summer I steered a friend to this board who was

buying a RS4...he backed out because of YOUR posts about some problems you were having, now here I am buying one.

Glad it worked out for you.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default problems i was having with the car? or with the forum?

the latter would be understandable, but i haven't had any problems with the car. maybe you're thinking of dxben.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

we could always discuss b5 stage III vs. RS4
Old 01-29-2007, 07:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Conflict does not bother me at all...Hell I could go round after round with anyone...

It's this childish nonsense of who's got the bigger *** shot that is fvcking pathetic. I know you love to rag on stasis and thats your deal, but I have to ask, are you going to do the same thing to me and every other advertiser? Are you going to hyjack my posts when I talk about the suspension afer I have it installed? It comes a point when it is nothing more than rhetorical turd bomb. I don't have anything personal against anyone here, but I do take the wasted time personally.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:09 PM

Default I make it a habit to never to read car forums like these before I'm buying...

after, yes. But before, as part of decision making process, you've got to be kidding? You'd head to the dealer a schizophrenic!
Old 01-29-2007, 08:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default actually i've intentionally been avoiding advertiser posts lately.

..at least the threads that THEY start.

i realized that i was just drawing attention to them....which probably benefits them. so if you become an advertiser and you post advertisements in this forum, i will ignore those posts also.

i really don't like to rag on stasis...i think i've asked them legitimate questions. the problem is that it seems to me as if they're here to market products, not answer questions. so it becomes a drawn out affair.

as far as your wasted time...i can appreciate that and i apologize if i'm responsible, but i don't think anyone is forcing you to read all of these posts.

Quick Reply: So ummm...When is all this **** going to stop so I can at least begin to enjoy the forum again?