RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Woot! Just bought my 16 game plan for the Mariners

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 11:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woot! Just bought my 16 game plan for the Mariners

can't wait to see Griffey, we are in section 152 right behind him in Left Field. I used to be so stoked about the M's but then moved to Portland in '96 and the M's tanked after '95, sending all their talent out. So sick of teams like Yankees buying all the talent up. MLB soooo needs a salary cap and better revenue sharing.

Will be putting some miles on my RS4 driving over to see them though, but will probably only hit 6 games, will share tix with brothers, mom.

And now I can get that authentic Griffey jersey I always wanted!

Now I need to go renew my seahawks tickets. That just came in the mail, was hoping they would drop the price given the economy and poor on the field product right now, but no such luck. At least it is the same.
Old 02-22-2009, 02:16 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Griff is one of the few left who would draw me to a game. Enjoy...Eagles tics up ~20%....:-(
Old 02-22-2009, 04:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Re: Griff is one of the few left who would draw me to a game. Enjoy...Eagles tics up ~20%....:-(

Yeah it is a sad state, no hero's left to cheer for, MLB won't step up and make some tough choices, MLBPA is crooked and self serving. Someday we will get some actual heros back in the game.