S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

back from the body shop, speechless of how focked up my car still is after 3 months

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 04:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default back from the body shop, speechless of how focked up my car still is after 3 months

Right - one week short of 3 months of waiting for my car to be repaired after some *** turned left in front of me. Nothing in the front lines up - hood is totally out of whack, one hinge side is high, the other side low, same for the front of the hood, both light lens to not fit, they stick out on the side, ditto for one washer - car has marks on it that were not there before the accident - lights do not turn on in auto mode, dash lights are out, all sort of blemishes in the paint on other parts of the car - I could go on and on.

The people at wonderful Bair's Keystone in Santa Monica said it would be better than new and would take a month to repair. I took it for the weekend, but I have absolutely no faith that the car can be sorted - seems to drive ok, which is important, and under the hood looks good, but my car was tight before the accident - flawless. They said this afternoon that they all looked it over and it was ready to go - bull****, what a bunch of losers and I am the one that choose the shop - they did right by me in the past, but I guess all shops have their limitations and the car took a tremendous hit. I feel like I have no recourse in this, my lease goes to 5/08 and I owe 37k on it right now - anyone that I would sell the car to would be able to see it was in a fight and lost. I am totally bummed out about this mess - if audi has some program on the RS I would just take the hit and get one, but 1,600 a month is not going to happen, my lease is 647 total and I did not put a dime down. Anyway, I feel like an *** posting this right after a post where someone died, but misery is relative and this is on my mind. My heart goes out to the family and friends of the person involved in the accident. If anyone knows of a top-notch body shop in LA please post it here as I think it will have to be sorted by someone else at this point. Have a nice weekend.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:02 PM

Default DC auto in burbank

my car is there right now... excellent results in the past.

ps: thanks for making mention of your thoughts of OW. we all miss him.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:56 PM

Default If you want it done right....drop me and email dyagoubian@hotmail.com

have gotten in two accidents (in two different cars) and they brought the car back to life....i guess thats what you are looking for. Great, honest and decent people. Job is excellent and price is very reasonable.