S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

Proud New Owner-'07 S4

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 04:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proud New Owner-'07 S4

2007 CPO S4, Dolphin Gray Metallic, 35,000 miles.

I actually wasn't ready to purchase yet, I was looking around planning for a July-August purchase. However, the dealer called with this, and I tried to kill the deal. Low balled them on the price, they took it. I complained about the dealer fees, and they removed them. I said the delivery was too expensive, so they discounted it. The first offer for financing was too high, so they came back with an unbeatable offer from Audi financing. I tried everything I could do to kill the deal, and purchased by accident in the process.

I've had it for about a week, and I don't have words to express how much I love this car!
Attached Images   
Old 03-05-2011, 07:11 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

What Dealership? Who was the sale's guy? PM me if you dont want to post it.. I'm looking and cant find a car in Nashville.

Originally Posted by The Traveler
2007 CPO S4, Dolphin Gray Metallic, 35,000 miles.

I actually wasn't ready to purchase yet, I was looking around planning for a July-August purchase. However, the dealer called with this, and I tried to kill the deal. Low balled them on the price, they took it. I complained about the dealer fees, and they removed them. I said the delivery was too expensive, so they discounted it. The first offer for financing was too high, so they came back with an unbeatable offer from Audi financing. I tried everything I could do to kill the deal, and purchased by accident in the process.

I've had it for about a week, and I don't have words to express how much I love this car!
Old 03-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I got it from Chandler Audi in Chander, AZ.

I didn't like the sales manager, he was a little pushy. But my sales person and the finance manager both did a great job.

They delivered the car all the way to Atlanta, no problems at all. I gave some pretty good reviews for their service.

However, beware! After-sale service doesn't exist. They know I'm nowhere close, so when I tried contacting them after I received my car, getting an answer was nearly impossible.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:26 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

So are you in Atlanta? Did you go out there to go get it?
Old 03-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yes, I'm in Atlanta. I didn't go out and get it, they delivered it. I bought the car sight unseen.

The pictures were really good, high quality, and I was comfortable with the condition of the car. I just made sure that on the offers, all emails, communication, documentation that the VIN always matched the VIN in the photos, and they did.

At first they wanted a ridiculous price for delivery, but it was pretty easy to negotiate it down. So when everything was ready, I sent the deposit, they FedEx'ed the docs, I signed and sent them back, and they scheduled a carrier to pick up my car the day after everything was processed.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with their service. Even though they're out in Phoenix, they did a great job through the negotiations, the sale, the delivery of the car, etc.

As with everything, there are a few negatives, but they are very small.

1) After I received my car, several emails went unanswered from both the sales and the service dept., finance always answered. However, after I filled out my Audi survey and specified this issue, they called me right back.

2) When I met the truck to take delivery, it was filthy from being on the carrier. After two washes, everything was just fine.

So that's about it! If you have any other questions about the experience, feel free to ask.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:54 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Congrats on the sweet new ride--looks great!
Old 03-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks!

I absolutely love it. So much in fact that when I wash it, I feel guilty, as if I'm cheating.

I just ordered some LED lights for the interior. I'm considering the LED upgrade for the headlights, but I'm still undecided.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Congratulations on your new S4!

I have the B6 S4 in the exact same color.
Enjoy it and take good care of it; that's the secret for a long trouble free life on the S4's.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks!

I certainly do love it, and take plenty care of it. I'm extremely picky about my vehicles to begin with, so the S4 has given me a bit of OCD!
Old 03-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default You sound like me....!

Originally Posted by The Traveler
Thanks!

I certainly do love it, and take plenty care of it. I'm extremely picky about my vehicles to begin with, so the S4 has given me a bit of OCD!
I am also very extremely picky about my S4. I park it in the garage all the time, hand wash and wax it often, and service the car accordingly and of course eating not allowed inside.
Good way to keep up the values...
Best and enjoy.